Moving back to india with 2.5 cr vs staying in USA

budgetpadbhanabam

39 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Thanks Guys...my only concern is if i can survive in India with bureaucracy and politics.....money pedha savings lekapoina not a big deal since we have oppertunity to do any thing and not like US you need GC for everything

Stop watching news channels and you will be ok.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• budgetpadbhanabam

• mastercheif

• princeofheaven

• argadorn

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Thanks dude..

1. i can def get a job which pays 1lk min in india. I will buy home with savings i have in the same city i work after or before going back.

2. I have properties(worth 5 cr), business in India which yields 50k-1lks rents/lease/income per month as of now.

3. the rest of the money i will FD after buying home in city i work.

Also financial ga propelm emi ledhu...but as i said other than financial issues us nunchi india velina vallaki emanna problems vuntaya like adjusting with people behaviour in job and day to day life etc..

in that case I will give you example..

1. distant relatives. Unlce and aunty have kids who went to school in usa. They moved to India, banglore. They coudlnt adjust to traffic... pollution and kids didn't feel comfortable at all.. they came back to usa. They where citizens.

2.  Another known friend.. Wife don't want to leave her aging parents in india.. so she went back.. and so her kids.. husband went back after 2 years..  after 3 years almost their savings where gone.. what looks like crores of rupees while in usa went down to lakhs. Summary is  at end of day it is quality of life and comfort..

INdia lo 20 years back you have almost no traffic.. taxi and bus had same comfort.. and quality of life means with 200 rupess family of four could enjoy a lot.

so summary is what it looks like 5 crores now.. will look like 50 years in 10 years.. so my summary is.. make sure 100% you get that good job in india before you move..  are you on green card or h1b ?

7 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

i like db very much.. if you read my post i did mention i dont have fin problems i am just worrying about life style changes, people attitude and way of life differences...if we can cope up with them there or not..but thanks for your suggestion...

nenu masters chadhivi 2 years thavrtha india ki veltahy night milk ledhu ani lolli cheshanu  (us lo alavatu) ma car driver gadu fast velthu road lo zig zag veltahy seat ni gatti ga kottina...enka chala chesha...2 years lo ne ala chesha .thats immaturity..but eppudu 10 years naku kuda ...full chnages vasthayi ...poragalu nuvu anukunatu ...respect eyyaru... Nuvu anukunatu bommarilu relations ayitahy levvu ...all just like usa...things konni chnaged konni willnot chnage

4 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

in that case I will give you example..

1. distant relatives. Unlce and aunty have kids who went to school in usa. They moved to India, banglore. They coudlnt adjust to traffic... pollution and kids didn't feel comfortable at all.. they came back to usa. They where citizens.

2.  Another known friend.. Wife don't want to leave her aging parents in india.. so she went back.. and so her kids.. husband went back after 2 years..  after 3 years almost their savings where gone.. what looks like crores of rupees while in usa went down to lakhs. Summary is  at end of day it is quality of life and comfort..

INdia lo 20 years back you have almost no traffic.. taxi and bus had same comfort.. and quality of life means with 200 rupess family of four could enjoy a lot.

so summary is what it looks like 5 crores now.. will look like 50 years in 10 years.. so my summary is.. make sure 100% you get that good job in india before you move..  are you on green card or h1b ?

h1b bro..

2 minutes ago, argadorn said:

nenu masters chadhivi 2 years thavrtha india ki veltahy night milk ledhu ani lolli cheshanu  (us lo alavatu) ma car driver gadu fast velthu road lo zig zag veltahy seat ni gatti ga kottina...enka chala chesha...2 years lo ne ala chesha ...but eppudu 10 years naku kuda ...full chnages vasthayi ...poragalu nuvu anukunatu ...respect eyyaru... Nuvu anukunatu bommarilu relations ayitahy levvu ...all just like usa...things konni chnaged konni willnot chnage

thaks bro

Em issues undavu.. Putti perigindi akkade kada.. Edo lucky US vachi luxury life ki alavatu ayyav.. india ki vellinaaka change over ki oka 6 months padtadi anthe.. antha set avtadi.. In my opinion max save chesthe US lo 1.5 lakhs chestav, india lo aithe 75k save chesthav...But you will get life in india..

12 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

h1b bro..

3 of my masters friends went back 2 are in family business and 1 is in job they are all doing fine. Two things are important 1 . the motivation to stay in india 2. good job otherwise you will be back in DB with posts asking how to do h1 transfer from India

3 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

3 of my masters friends went back 2 are in family business and 1 is in job they are all doing fine. Two things are important 1 . the motivation to stay in india 2. good job otherwise you will be back in DB with posts asking how to do h1 transfer from India

masth cheppinav.

4 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

Thanks dude

7 minutes ago, Doctor_Samaram said:

Em issues undavu.. Putti perigindi akkade kada.. Edo lucky US vachi luxury life ki alavatu ayyav.. india ki vellinaaka change over ki oka 6 months padtadi anthe.. antha set avtadi.. In my opinion max save chesthe US lo 1.5 lakhs chestav, india lo aithe 75k save chesthav...But you will get life in india..

Thanks dude

1 hour ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

Thanks Guys...my only concern is if i can survive in India with bureaucracy and politics.....money pedha savings lekapoina not a big deal since we have oppertunity to do any thing and not like US you need GC for everything

Bayya unless we are at fault India lo peddagaa bribing undadhu ... manam velu pettakunte politics lite ... so you should be ok ... maanchi gated community lo illu teesko 
iddaru panimaniSHE lani pettuko ... enjoy 

too much asal nuvvu , India emmanna africa country na vayya. nuvvu 21 yrs ade unnavu kada. antha anukuntune oka 2 months ikkada leave petti velli chudu vayya.