terrorists kills 7 amaranth pilligrims.

kakatiya

Desam lo prati panikimalina vishayalaki nirasanalu baga vastunnayi

turaka m kodukulu andaru prati aina daniki kani daniki beef ani lynch ani godava chestunnaru ... kashmir lo aithe sampi dengali prati lamdi gadini

manaki inka power saripotledu, army ki full powers ivvali .. konchem ala 1-2 foriegn hastam unte baga tokkacchu.. asalu konchem kooda chance iyyakoodadu

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tadika

• Android_Halwa

• naga_snake

• lazybugger

Top Posters In This Topic

so not a single person here blaming the govt for this mess. okay.

this happened only once earlier during earlier NDA govt. just saying.

may be the way they deal with Kashmir itself is wrong.

ikkada oka medhavi cheppinattu, sampi 10gaali anukuntey, vaallu kooda alaaney react avthaaremo.

just saying.

28 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

adi cowardness emi kaadu...

few people with guns, were practicing shooting for upcoming olympics...and anthalone amarnath yatra piligrims dari tappi poi shooting range lo ki vachi, chanipoinaru....its a clear case of accident..

investigating officer vachi, tractor tiragabadi chanipoinaru ani case closed ani @lazybugger Pm'ed..

anthe kani, coward islamic terrorism anedi emi ledu, upper caste hindu bigots ki balupekki shooting spot ki velinaru...

unfunniest sh1t ever. you want to honor the death of a few people of your religion by picking up a pointless argument with me, be my guest.

you'd still be lost between tamil and kashmir, while I'm always clear on what I want. both from my life, and the society I want to be part of.

move force to thr border as it happened in 2001...

best remedy...motham force ni antha western border ki move chesthe chalu, sagam bandh ayitadi...

Vajpayee did the best thing to control these guys and every other PM failed to control these assess..

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

move force to thr border as it happened in 2001...

best remedy...motham force ni antha western border ki move chesthe chalu, sagam bandh ayitadi...

Vajpayee did the best thing to control these guys and every other PM failed to control these assess..

East lo kooda problems there no

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

unfunniest sh1t ever. you want to honor the death of a few people of your religion by picking up a pointless argument with me, be my guest.

you'd still be lost between tamil and kashmir, while I'm always clear on what I want. both from my life, and the society I want to be part of.

Sure, most welcome. who is stopping you from doing so ? if my arguments are pointless, then your arguments are noting less than senseless. 

Just like the way you are clear on what you want, I am pretty clear on what my wants are..in fact my opinions as wants is a bigger word and you are too small to even understand what that means.

People who died are hindus...killed by radical islamic terrorists...! Is there anything wrong in it ? Is it wrong to identify the victims and assailants by their religion ? Religion holds good in this conversation. 

You are brainwashed by communist-language bigots...You will never be able to come out of it and let me remind you, there is a world out here where lot of things happen and we can;t just think of communism and Marxist principles..

4 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

East lo kooda problems there no

Nah man...east appears to be problematic but east is secured...as long as there are himalayas...is not easy to cross over the hills..

and bangaldesh..! political pressure and force tho apeyochu vallani...they can barely cross into bengal and its hostile

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Sure, most welcome. who is stopping you from doing so ? if my arguments are pointless, then your arguments are noting less than senseless. 

Just like the way you are clear on what you want, I am pretty clear on what my wants are..in fact my opinions as wants is a bigger word and you are too small to even understand what that means.

People who dies are hindus...killed my radical islamic terrorists...! Is there anything wrong in it ? Is it wrong to identify the victims and assailants by their religion ? Religion holds good in this conversation. 

You are brainwashed by communist-language bigots...You will never be able to come out of it and let me remind you, there is a world out here where lot of things happen and we can;t just think of communism and Marxist principles..

lol. wht a moron. 

blabbering something unrelated to my comment. I stop just in respect for those who were killed.

I'll deal with you later.

4 minutes ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

Cbn pm ga vunte ilanti vi jarigevi kadu 

Jagan anna PM ayyi, mana Anil bava sahakaram tho vallandarini christianity ki marchi malli deshaniki poorva vaibhavam testadu le. You dont worry.

braces_1braces_1

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. wht a moron. 

blabbering something unrelated to my comment. I stop just in respect for those who were killed.

I'll deal with you later.

Anytime.

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

desham idisesi dobbesina donga munda...! 

NDTV idisesi, govt tho deal chesukuni, 2g cases la irikiyodhu ani deal chesukuni, paisal eskoni desham idi dobbesina dommari lawnje adi..

ndtv ee oka pedha thuprasi channel kaka inka dantlo pani chese valalo idhi number one munda.. adolani thitodu and nenu thitta kani kontha mandi uppar mundalu unaru mana degara dantlo first idhi chipidi

3 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

few people with guns, were practicing shooting for upcoming olympics...and anthalone amarnath yatra piligrims dari tappi poi shooting range lo ki vachi, chanipoinaru....its a clear case of accident..

investigating officer vachi, tractor tiragabadi chanipoinaru ani case closed ani @lazybugger Pm'ed..

anthe kani, coward islamic terrorism anedi emi ledu, upper caste hindu bigots ki balupekki shooting spot ki velinaru...

yourockHi

6 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

maanchi kirkireee ... Terrorism keee religion ledooo antaav ... anthenaaa ...