Holy fcuk!!! Muller is creaming it.

lazybugger

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Wimbledon standard match

these buggers don't have tiebreakers in the last set just for this drama.

its a bit cruel on the players. with a tiebreaker, nadal would've easily won.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• tennisluvr

• Duke999

• Mitron

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

these buggers don't have tiebreakers in the last set just for this drama.

its a bit cruel on the players. with a tiebreaker, nadal would've easily won.

Yes that's very true. It's very cruel on the players esp when you expect them to come back and compete further. 

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

He's facing a better serve bot, than him. lol.

Cilic? Cilic I think is the most boring modern day player, slightly less boring than only John Isner perhaps

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes that's very true. It's very cruel on the players esp when you expect them to come back and compete further. 

last time federer wimbledon 2009 gelichinapudu same anthe ayindi akda

final set 16-14. roddick chaal sepu fight chesadu kani federer apudu super form kada kottesadu

5 minutes ago, Duke999 said:

final set 16-14. roddick chaal sepu fight chesadu kani federer apudu super form kada kottesadu

Federer also had some luck going into that match. 

I was rooting for Roddick for the only time in his career, but Federer had just that little edge over him. That loss broke Roddick's heart, and he was never the same again. 

6 minutes ago, Duke999 said:

The luck factor was mainly the same thing Muller had today, being able to serve up in the final deciding set. 

That said, there's one shot that Roddick had missed when he had the set point. Just a simple put away volley that Roddick blasted into the net, I know Roddick wasn't known for his volleys but his approach shot sucked in that one instant. 

Had he won the first set, things would have perhaps been different. Roddick himself once emotionally said in an interview that he still rues to this day that missed volley. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

The luck factor was mainly the same thing Muller had today, being able to serve up in the final deciding set. 

That said, there's one shot that Roddick had missed when he had the set point. Just a simple put away volley that Roddick blasted into the net, I know Roddick wasn't known for his volleys but his approach shot sucked in that one instant. 

Had he won the first set, things would have perhaps been different. Roddick himself once emotionally said in an interview that he still rues to this day that missed volley. 

I never saw the match, man. Roddick's matches are so full of drama.

Nadal is a lot subdued compared to him.

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Yeah knew that.. roddick aces ki big fan ni 

rocket ee asala 

Just now, lazybugger said:

I never saw the match, man. Roddick's matches are so full of drama.

Nadal is a lot subdued compared to him.

Hmm ippudu choosthey you may not like it. As I said, Roddick couldn't believe he was so close to winning it. Became a bundle of nerves towards the end and botched some shots he should have won

Just now, Duke999 said:

Yeah knew that.. roddick aces ki big fan ni 

rocket ee asala 

I played with his brother in law, he lives in Charlotte. Not faking this %$#$

Played ante he was part of the same league as I was in 2014. 

15 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Cilic? Cilic I think is the most boring modern day player, slightly less boring than only John Isner perhaps

I'm betting on Cilic to win this Wimbledon. CITI_c$y