H1b transfer in 6th year with approved i140

infoseeker786

Hi Friends,

Currently nenu FT job lo unna.Naku vere company lo better position vachindi.My I140 was approved 3 years back.Prastutam nenu 6th year H1b lo unnanu.Can you please suggest if it is safe to Transfer H1b to new employer in current scenario especially with h1B premium processing suspended

1 minute ago, infoseeker786 said:

Hi Friends,

Currently nenu FT job lo unna.Naku vere company lo better position vachindi.My I140 was approved 3 years back.Prastutam nenu 6th year H1b lo unnanu.Can you please suggest if it is safe to Transfer H1b to new employer in current scenario especially with h1B premium processing suspended

Safe 

3 minutes ago, infoseeker786 said:

Hi Friends,

yes

if company b is wiling to do extension on company A approved i140 then you should have no problem. Do you have copy of i140 approval ?

Regarding transfer times, approval can take 2 months to 9 months and there is no guarantee . Make sure new offer gives you client letter and everything as planned.. gull time kabbati no probelm

Safe man...

H1b transfer ki 3l2 to weeks avtundi to generate and getting receipt...

Check with your old company ...that to mske sure you will get extesnions after 6th year...

File foia and get i140 copy with you...

Get recent pay stubs from old employer to file h1b transfer...

29 minutes ago, Gentle_Boy said:

Safe man...

H1b transfer ki 3l2 to weeks avtundi to generate and getting receipt...

Check with your old company ...that to mske sure you will get extesnions after 6th year...

File foia and get i140 copy with you...

Get recent pay stubs from old employer to file h1b transfer...

Thanks friends for reply.Current H1b with present employer 2018 august varaku undi(which is 7th year on H1b).I have approved I140 copy bro and I stayed with this employer for more than 6months after approval

2 hours ago, infoseeker786 said:

Hi Friends,

bhayyaa chinnaa advice... new company antunnnavv... ippudu FT undhii antunnav... kotha company lo if emaina avthe unnadhi poyyi unchukunnadhi pothundhi ga bro.. paaatha company nachaatledhaa ? if all good ante old company lo undu bro

2 hours ago, infoseeker786 said:

Hi Friends,

Is there any issue if you wait until september and take a deicison. 

Premium processing lo transfer pettuko ani na suggestion.. 

10 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

bhayyaa chinnaa advice... new company antunnnavv... ippudu FT undhii antunnav... kotha company lo if emaina avthe unnadhi poyyi unchukunnadhi pothundhi ga bro.. paaatha company nachaatledhaa ? if all good ante old company lo undu bro

patha company lo 5 years nundi chestunna and layoffs avochu e year end bro.No profits this year.Senior software role nundi Architect role vachindi..GC PD 2013, current avadaniki minimum inko 10 years patochu.GC kosam chuste career lo growth undademo kadha ani alochistunna 

5 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

Is there any issue if you wait until september and take a deicison. 

Premium processing lo transfer pettuko ani na suggestion.. 

Kotta employer September varaku wait chestado ledho teliyadhu bro.Sept lo Premium malli start cheyochu ani guarantee.?

13 minutes ago, nildesparandom said:

adigina ventane I140 copy ichesara present employer ?

better offer ante entha pay more than 150k$ ??

Current kuda FT kabatii I140 approve ava gane copy icharu bro.Base pay 10% hike and bonus from 6% to 23% growth.Better role bro

9 minutes ago, infoseeker786 said:

Current kuda FT kabatii I140 approve ava gane copy icharu bro.Base pay 10% hike and bonus from 6% to 23% growth.Better role bro

Detroit Downtown company kada neku vachinadi QL anukonta