Bestbuy vaadu Amazon ki poti

luckyj1

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

ok, didnt know about restocking,... never faced it

IF you buy any electronic product and try to return it, that's when they will slap you with it. They won't tell you this when you buy the item itself, it's their way of being discreet. It is however printed on the purchase receipt in fine print. 

for example recently I brought a phone from bestbuy, he hurried me through the purchase, as if he got no time.

After purchasing I realized that I bought balck colour phone instead of a white phone. Since I broke the seal, it is as good as old phone. So he can only give me white phone with 35$ restock fee. So never going to buy a electronics item again from best buy. I will only go there to verify if the items is good on hands on.

4 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

for example recently I brought a phone from bestbuy, he hurried me through the purchase, as if he got no time.

After purchasing I realized that I bought balck colour phone instead of a white phone. Since I broke the seal, it is as good as old phone. So he can only give me white phone with 35$ restock fee. So never going to buy a electronics item again from best buy. I will only go there to verify if the items is good on hands on.

geniune reasons ki best buy vaadu emi charge cheyadu any restocking fee, never returned in best buy though

1 hour ago, dakumangalsingh said:

geniune reasons ki best buy vaadu emi charge cheyadu any restocking fee, never returned in best buy though

nope you ar ewrong. Best buy is now using a very special stickers for their package. The package sticker If peeled will create a void impression on box..

I have my best buy bill that says if the sticker is peeled you have to pay 35$ restocking fee.. even the salesman told me 4 times the same thing.. I got annoyed.. I wont buy anything again from best buy