Dad retirement - ideas

karthikn

make a call and talk for 30 mins and let him know because of your service i am in this position today, each and every penny i make is all because of you, last tell him i could not thank enough for all the services you provided to your job and the way you drove the family like a king over the decades!!bl@st dont forget to tell at the end: Dad you rock!!

8 hours ago, mustang302 said:

Nenu and na brother US lo unnam,ma mother retirement time lo..a very  big gatgering arranged,with all her old students,present student and her co workers..video bites from the poeple who werent able to attend,live skypw from me n my bro,finally once the retirement fuction is done..waiting outside a brand new i20.none of this would have neen possible without the help.of my younger brother tho..!kept everything a secret till the end..!

Awesome

Naaku Videos kashtam anukunta.. Actually purchased car 3 weeks back.. So chustha 

20 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

make a call and talk for 30 mins and let him know because of your service i am in this position today, each and every penny i make is all because of you, last tell him i could not thank enough for all the services you provided to your job and the way you drove the family like a king over the decades!!bl@st dont forget to tell at the end: Dad you rock!!

Thanks. .. Video chat chestha.. In fact Maa dad support lekapothe nenu US ki rakapothunde ee stage lo lekapothunde

2 hours ago, sandie said:

good idea.. memorable ga  kuda untundhi.

also flowers and bouquet pampinchu. tharwatha ekkadikaina Trip plan theskoni evvu,, kerala side baguntundhi 

Trip chudali.. Ad Oka 2 papers lo enough 

2 hours ago, ICANWIN said:

I went for my father's retirement. He was extremely happy. Took parents to a trip as well. He watch TV a lot so I gifted a 55 inch Samsung 4k UHD TV. 

Great.. Recent ga purchased car. 

Stamping ledhu plus malli inko 1 2 months long malli  leave dorakadhu so tough

9 hours ago, sarkaar said:

Your dad will be happy with your presence on the day he retires.

He must be having a to do list  like teavelling around the world or within India., just find out from your mom and do the best you can..

buy him a camera,binoculars which will be handy for him to use while travelling..

besides these buy him walking shoes,shorts, tishirts , becuase now he will have more time for daily walk which will keep him healthly..

get your  full  family protrait and gift him

Good idea about new clothes and stuff.. I will be going soon appudu isstha

9 hours ago, Lee_King said:

Famous whiskey and personalized glass set.

Dad kinda teetotaler year ki rendu sarlu oka glass beer type :D but will take anyways he can use when he gives party to his close friends