wtf?

MRI

54 minutes ago, MRI said:

give handpump break for men too.. fornication break.. tatti break too.. women empowerment and equal pay antaru.. productivity gurinchi pattinchukoru..

http://www.indiatimes.com/news/india/two-indian-companies-are-now-endorsing-paid-menstrual-leave-for-all-their-women-employees-325566.html

appudu andariki telisipoddi ga

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

productivity has nothing to do with giving breaks to people. in fact, it probably improves productivity.

festivals holidays saripoleda.. inka ilanti vacations kuda include chestunnaru.. they will easily be misused.. probably productivity is wrong word.. amount of work performed will do justice??

1 minute ago, MRI said:

festivals holidays saripoleda.. inka ilanti vacations kuda include chestunnaru.. they will easily be misused.. probably productivity is wrong word.. amount of work performed will do justice??

its just a marketing gimmick to attract top female talent, I think.

but I think they are just insulting women by doing this. soon you'll see outrage over this. just wait.

Just now, lazybugger said:

its just a marketing gimmick to attract top female talent, I think.

but I think they are just insulting women by doing this. soon you'll see outrage over this. just wait.

what's there to insult.. people r losing dignity in the name of openness.. vallakey.. inko vanka to stay home.. but they want equal pay//

1 minute ago, MRI said:

what's there to insult.. people r losing dignity in the name of openness.. vallakey.. inko vanka to stay home.. but they want equal pay//

They are feeding into the familiar trope that women have wild mood swings during their periods and are unpredictable. isn't that an insult?

no self respecting woman will take up this offer. None of the women I know will endorse this.