barkha dutt ane dommari lawn jey rasina article chadivithe tikka 10 gu taadi

BulletBaskar

Just now, lazybugger said:

how old are you brother?

dont tell me you like her or her writings' I just cant imagine you can go that low. Please ffs

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

dont tell me you like her or her writings' I just cant imagine you can go that low. Please ffs

there's nothing in what she wrote. kashmiri muslim (innocent, political and articulate ones) reading it can take away that she's defending Indian hegemony. Barkha is stupid, and she's corrupt.

ofcourse she's indefensible. but people have to calm down.

its impossible to control if situation gets out of hand, and if the response to this is based on people's reaction in the ground.

just trust the govt to manage things, and calm things down.

what else would you expect to do? beat more kashmiri muslims, kill rape a few kashmiri teenagers in retribution?

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

there's nothing in what she wrote. kashmiri muslim (innocent, political and articulate ones) reading it can take away that she's defending Indian hegemony. Barkha is stupid, and she's corrupt.

ofcourse she's indefensible. but people have to calm down.

its impossible to control if situation gets out of hand, and if the response to this is based on people's reaction in the ground.

just trust the govt to manage things, and calm things down.

what else would you expect to do? beat more kashmiri muslims, kill rape a few kashmiri teenagers in retribution?

nenu aa article chadavale... im sure its going to be absolute dross, not going to waste a minute of mine by reading what she writes... nenu general ga adiga if you like her or her writings ani

barkha dutt is one of those gasbags who's been trying to stay relevant ever since her tapes came out.

she's trying to play for the fence here. Its neither pro kashmir, nor pro India, is what I'm saying.

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

nenu aa article chadavale... im sure its going to be absolute dross, not going to waste a minute of mine by reading what she writes... nenu general ga adiga if you like her or her writings ani

no. I don't like anyone. I try to find faults with others, and learn from their mistakes.

barkha is not even in my radar. I follow journalists that write for epw in India. that's the only kind I follow.

33 minutes ago, BulletBaskar said:

now its fckking clear that she is definitely paki by heart

no. she's just a narcissist, like Arundhati Roy, trying to appropriate every issue and preach to both sides.

None of the pro azaadi journalists have hailed this attack. One distinguishes violence against the state from violence against innocent pilgrims.

wait for a few days, for worse op-eds, about what actually happened.

The article is pretty stupid if you read it tbf. She says this is the last straw, but at the same time can't fully back Indian action. What is the point of this when you can't even represent a decent argument for or against? 

The whole thing looks desperate as even she knows what has happened is wrong and that backing the other side will ruin her reputation even further- as if it is not in the doles already.

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

The article is pretty stupid if you read it tbf. She says this is the last straw, but at the same time can't fully back Indian action. What is the point of this when you can't even represent a decent argument for or against? 

The whole thing looks desperate as even she knows what has happened is wrong and that backing the other side will ruin her reputation even further- as if it is not in the doles already.

she's not that bright brother.

anavasaranga aamaki ekkuva scene ichhi pedda aameni chesesaaru.

Why do some people get happiness by invoking angryness, rebellious feelings in other people by writing these kind of stuff and arguing on the media ? are they really anti-national/anti-india or do they want to get fame and money by doing these kind of stuff ? or do they really get good sleep and happiness by this ?