Indians applying GC have a 12 year waiting list

Pumpuhaar

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Money pogeyochu, India lo polalu konachu

shopping complex lu konachu realitves mundu hechulu povachu ragada8.gif

can you add the most valid point jeevitham sanka naki kuda povachu.... 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• dakumangalsingh

• Batman_fan

• ronitreddy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Edi manakostunna $50/hr billing rates thone

ap lo unna inflation ki ikkada job chesi pogu vesina paisal tho konadam doubt ee

19 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

GC vasthene konnni cheyachu kada bro 

avi ippudu ela cheyagalam 

What are those?

The same things you plan to do after GC can be done even in H1B. 

3 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

ap lo unna inflation ki ikkada job chesi pogu vesina paisal tho konadam doubt ee

AP lo enduku kontav ankul,

elagoo manaki DBians ki favorite place assam kada,

north east lo polalu chana cheap akkadiki poyi konachu

3 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

What are those?

monna train lo oka ammayi kanapadindi vere client ki pani chestundi signal istundi i can change to her company or technology  if on GC but H1b lo vantha easy kadu.. 

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Edi manakostunna $50/hr billing rates thone

live frugal, save money for future then go to heaven or hell enjoy the money saved

Just now, BostonBullodu said:

monna train lo oka ammayi kanapadindi vere client ki pani chestundi signal istundi i can change to her company or technology  if on GC but H1b lo vantha easy kadu.. 

DB lo GC H1B MS vs H1

MS vs BOTS meeda aluperagani poratam chestu aa signals ni misread chesavemo ankul

2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

DB lo GC H1B MS vs H1

MS vs BOTS meeda aluperagani poratam chestu aa signals ni misread chesavemo ankul

edo mana @Batman_fan reply kosam edo rasaa bro flow loo ah ammayi rammanna nenu ponu kani... 

7 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

What are those?

see i was a software professional by chance, but my heart says someother thing, I want to do somethings differently per say, for 6 months I have to travel around world, travata okasari anipistundii I should open up an fine dining Indian eatery or some food cart, itla ephemeral ideas ki legal hurdles vunte ela anduke maak GC kavali ani antunna @tennisluvr @princeofheaven @BostonBullodu @TampaChinnodu along with @greensboro

11 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

What are those?

Only thing you can do is to work for someone on a H1B, you can't start a business where you are actively involved in day to day activities which means you can't start most of the businesses. 

Can't switch employer/jobs/careers easily, are always doubtful about coming back to the US after a visit abroad. Plus if you have a job that requires you to travel abroad constantly you won't get that job 99% of the time since your visa will be a liability each time to enter in and out of the US. 

Forget about being a C level executive in any major corporation as well, it's unlikely for any H1B no matter how good or experience he is to any level beyond a team lead/project manager. 

Now tell me em em cheseyocho H1B meeda

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Only thing you can do is to work for someone on a H1B, you can't start a business where you are actively involved in day to day activities which means you can't start most of the businesses. 

Can't switch employer/jobs/careers easily, are always doubtful about coming back to the US after a visit abroad. Plus if you have a job that requires you to travel abroad constantly you won't get that job 99% of the time since your visa will be a liability each time to enter in and out of the US. 

Forget about being a C level executive in any major corporation as well, it's unlikely for any H1B no matter how good or experience he is to any level beyond a team lead/project manager. 

already cheppina kada vankul answer, sudaleda

4 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Inka threads padthunaya GC mida lol

iga middle class mentality, leni daani gurinchii alochinchii ekkuva badapadatham ani telida ankul neeku

24 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

There is always a way. 

You cannot start a business but can be associated with 100s of start-ups at least at partner level. You will work as employee but drive the business. Who knows, if the business is successful, you will be acquired and get the money you needed to settle down for rest of life. 

If you are in consulting firm, you have opportunity to travel many countries.

GC alone won't give enough credentials to become C level executive. Need more than that. 

What I meant was if you have passion to do something, you don't need to wait for 10-15 years. Start now itself.