Indians applying GC have a 12 year waiting list

Pumpuhaar

4 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

There is always a way. 

You cannot start a business but can be associated with 100s of start-ups at least at partner level. You will work as employee but drive the business. Who knows, if the business is successful, you will be acquired and get the money you needed to settle down for rest of life. 

If you are in consulting firm, you have opportunity to travel many countries.

GC alone won't give enough credentials to become C level executive. Need more than that. 

What I meant was if you have passion to do something, you don't need to wait for 10-15 years. Start now itself. 

But it will definitely serve as a platform bro,

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• dakumangalsingh

• Batman_fan

• ronitreddy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Yes, but only when combined with other skills. 

bhayya neeku GC vachi/Company petti entha kaalam ayyindi?

You sound like you are not in line or pain

2 minutes ago, JUSTME said:

bhayya neeku GC vachi/Company petti entha kaalam ayyindi?

You sound like you are not in line or pain

I didn't get GC. I am in line like all of you. But I don't plan to wait for 10-15 years for the things I dreamed. I decided to take leap/risk/shot even if the chance of its success is just 1%. 

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

I didn't get GC. I am in line like all of you. But I don't plan to wait for 10-15 years for the things I dreamed. I decided to take leap/risk/shot even if the chance of its success is just 1%. 

ok

32 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

see i was a software professional by chance, but my heart says someother thing, I want to do somethings differently per say, for 6 months I have to travel around world, travata okasari anipistundii I should open up an fine dining Indian eatery or some food cart, itla ephemeral ideas ki legal hurdles vunte ela anduke maak GC kavali ani antunna @tennisluvr @princeofheaven @BostonBullodu @TampaChinnodu along with @greensboro

All those things that you wanted to do can be done from/in India. Why do you need to stay in US to do those?

44 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

monna train lo oka ammayi kanapadindi vere client ki pani chestundi signal istundi i can change to her company or technology  if on GC but H1b lo vantha easy kadu.. 

okay, India lo vunte okalu enti vanda mandi signal istaru

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

All those things that you wanted to do can be done from/in India. Why do you need to stay in US to do those?

1USD= 67 INR

if it was other way around, I would have gladly stayed back.

oka 3 months US lo sampadinchii aa money toh south america lo 6 months spend cheyochu will you give me the same confidence If I am in India ??

enduku ankul intha naive questions estavu, and with GC in couple of years you will get PP no need of visa for almost all the countries in world.

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

1USD= 67 INR

oka 3 months US lo sampadinchii aa money toh south america lo 6 months spend cheyochu will you give me the same confidence If I am in India ??

enduku ankul intha naive questions estavu, and with GC in couple of years you will get PP no need of visa for almost all the countries in world.

ivani okapdudu vuncle. Ipudu GC kosam 10-15 years waste cheyodhu anedi na suggestion. magadiki 25-40 years chala important em cheyalana. ah time anta GC kosam wait chesta GC vachaka kumesta chalaregipota ante GC vachaka matter vundadu.

19 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

okay, India lo vunte okalu enti vanda mandi signal istaru

@3$%@3$%

Yeah man world tour ki prati country ki visa eyinchukotaniki passport saripodu India di, additional ga inkoti apply cheyyali. 

17 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

1USD= 67 INR

*=:

13 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

ivani okapdudu vuncle. Ipudu GC kosam 10-15 years waste cheyodhu anedi na suggestion. magadiki 25-40 years chala important em cheyalana. ah time anta GC kosam wait chesta GC vachaka kumesta chalaregipota ante GC vachaka matter vundadu.

India lo quality of life suckss. Best to look for other developed nations, than to go back to India. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

@3$%@3$%

Yeah man world tour ki prati country ki visa eyinchukotaniki passport saripodu India di, additional ga inkoti apply cheyyali. 

many people do that in india, one of my uncle is senior executive in icici bank and JPMC india. He has been to 120 countries on Indian passport. Except US visa most are just formalities like filing papers with some embassy and paying some fees