Indians applying GC have a 12 year waiting list

Pumpuhaar

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

Exactly. If this is the real reason to stay in US, 10 years kadu 40 years ana vuntaru janalu. I was talking about people who keep saying they need GC to do something special. 

adi ante ankul GC vuntey chesevadini ani mana loni lazyness n laggard attitude ni dachipettukovadam in reality GC oste bhi em peekaleru desi gallu.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• dakumangalsingh

• Batman_fan

• ronitreddy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

adi ante ankul GC vuntey chesevadini ani mana loni lazyness n laggard attitude ni dachipettukovadam in reality GC oste bhi em peekaleru desi gallu.

na next line kuda adey.....nuvu vesesavu

3 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Exactly. If this is the real reason to stay in US, 10 years kadu 40 years ana vuntaru janalu. I was talking about people who keep saying they need GC to do something special. 

Good you acknowledge that. Monna ide topic meeda @NinduChandurudu topic start chesthey India lo quality of life supero super ani annaru andaru. 

Just now, ronitreddy said:

Asalu GC suppose ippudu meeku ichare anuko..Mee life ela change avuddi ankuntunaru..Koncham shed the light noo

calling all GC asiprants. 

Just now, ronitreddy said:

Asalu GC suppose ippudu meeku ichare anuko..Mee life ela change avuddi ankuntunaru..Koncham shed the light noo

Drastic changes

Minimum 3 jobs

No middle mesthris

Minimum 150 k

East facing houses kontam

Business start chestham

Just now, Batman_fan said:

okay uncle. My point was if you have passion to do something, take the leap now and don't wait for GC anedi na reason

neeku inka ardam kavatledu fresh ga post esina chudu mana desi galla kosam especially gultes, we envy ppl who got successful but never think of circumstances and the hardships they have endured neither we are prepared for it.

we just succumb to a small hurdle and magnify and think it big and then go normal.

bottom line entii ante patsaduvu-o.gif

aa gif lo dialogue ee mana bathukulu atleast majority of gultes per say 99%

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Good you acknowledge that. Monna ide topic meeda @NinduChandurudu topic start chesthey India lo quality of life supero super ani annaru andaru. 

That depends on person too. neku naku nachadu ah life. kontamandiki ade istam. can't generalize. 

3 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

em cheyam ani cheptunnam kada ankul, chesetondini comment chestam ante

1 minute ago, ronitreddy said:

I have a plan to be a realtor, I have a buddy of mine who's into that business. Will work with him, I don't have to be worried about losing my status on visa to begin with. 

That apart, you can also eventually become a US citizen in 5 years from the time you get your GC, isn't that life changing. Getting a developed nation's passport from a third world nation's passport is a definite upgrade in my opinion. 

As for the money, there are tons of jobs in national laboratories which require you to have citizenship you can work for those. Plus you can work with organizations such as DoD and can influence the laws in this nation. 

Can also get into the local politics and start representing your local constituency, tell me if you can do even one of the above on your H1B visa. 

3 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

kotta job vetukunta or move to contracting.

dump thatha yem rule teesthado ani tension pothundhi.

after 10 years citizen ship vatshey dump thatha lanti vadiki vote vesi new desi immigrants stop chestham 

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

neeku inka ardam kavatledu fresh ga post esina chudu mana desi galla kosam especially gultes, we envy ppl who got successful but never think of circumstances and the hardships they have endured neither we are prepared for it.

we just succumb to a small hurdle and magnify and think it big and then go normal.

bottom line entii ante patsaduvu-o.gif

aa gif lo dialogue ee mana bathukulu atleast majority of gultes per say 99%

nuvu chepindi anta bagane vundi....nenu edo motivate cheyadaniki veste nuvu endi janalani neru karustav...konchem hope ivu vuncle pillkayaliki

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

India lo quality of life may not be easy for middle class but definitely best for rich class.

also so called china which if far more developed than India, akkada emanna quality of life bagundii anukuntunnava

bro why you people aren't understanding quality of life is not something which can be calculated atleast what I believe

its individual prerogative to understand what is needed to lead a comfortable life, human desires are never ending

3 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

kotta job vetukunta or move to contracting.

dump thatha yem rule teesthado ani tension pothundhi.

after 10 years citizen ship vatshey dump thatha lanti vadiki vote vesi new desi immigrants stop chestham 

ROGER that

but why 10 yrs

drump thata 2 terms murica ni palisthadu anna illusion lo vunnava ??