Indians applying GC have a 12 year waiting list

Pumpuhaar

1 minute ago, ronitreddy said:

Ledu bro..Antha drastic ga life change avthadi ante asking anthe..I didn't mean to disrespect anyone feelings over here

Bokka le naa feelings em hurt kaale. We aren't talking about granting GCs all at once to everyone, which might create the problem you mentioned and I agree with that. 

But andaru GC ochaka IT lo ne undaru kadaa, they will diversify. If not they should diversify 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• dakumangalsingh

• Batman_fan

• ronitreddy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

ante US PP ravali appudu chupista maa patamapu ani antaru mana boyzzz

PP/Citizenship evi ochina..At the EOD, we typical desis need to work to pay our bills no matter what the situation is..

GC occhaka em cheyalo ideas leka pothe adhi occhina okate lekunna okate.

i have two of my friends with contrasting lives both Got GCs at same time and both are of similar financial status.

okadu restaurant, desi grocery and into Real estate now.

inkokadu as usual manala coolie pani chesthunnadu

with GC you will definitely have and edge over H1. at least peace of mind about your status untadi even if you are like Lokesh

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Maslow's hierarchy of needs ani eppudanna vinnava? 

Google it, that's just one of the indicators of quality of life. 

Tell me if India is better than US on the following counts: 

1) Quality of Air

2) Quality of Water

3) Quality of education

4) Quality of life as in the affordability of the local currency

5) Affordability as it comes to buying a home/land/real estate etc

6) The amount of time you spend in traffic commuting to and fro from work

7) Opportunities in life beyond work

8) Opportunities to travel internationally and being able to afford traveling to farther destinations

Ee annintilo please tell me one indicator where India is better than the US. 

We aren't talking about greed here, we are only talking about what indicates someone's quality of life. 

bro nuvvu pakkanodu pettina rules gurinchii matladutunnav, I am talking about individuals perspective about  life.

btw I know those things which are counters but what are we doing chasing those indicators ? what are we losing on anedi eppudaina alochinchava ??

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bokka le naa feelings em hurt kaale. We aren't talking about granting GCs all at once to everyone, which might create the problem you mentioned and I agree with that. 

But andaru GC ochaka IT lo ne undaru kadaa, they will diversify. If not they should diversify 

Technically, that is what gonna happen kada..They will be issuing GC's based on the PD..I am making a firm statement from a typical desi standpoint bro..Andaru business em cheyakapovachu kada..

1 minute ago, dakumangalsingh said:

bro nuvvu pakkanodu pettina rules gurinchii matladutunnav, I am talking about individuals perspective about  life.

btw I know those things which are counters but what are we doing chasing those indicators ? what are we losing on anedi eppudaina alochinchava ??

The only thing I am losing out on is being able to spend time with my parents. That apart I don't care about India, if my parents can live with me where I live for the rest of their lives I don't even care about visiting India at all in my life time. 

2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Plus avi evado pettina rules emi kaavu man. Those are the choices of the majority of the people in this world, Maslow's hierarchy of needs wasn't invented keeping in mind just the US. 

Plus nenu use chesina indices are used in pretty much every nation in the world to indicate the quality of life there. 

3 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

In India, to be able to rise to a level where you can afford to have all of the above you either have to be born in a very wealthy family with access to resources, or have to be born into a caste which can give you access to avail those resources. 

So the majority of people won't have access to any of those. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

The only thing I am losing out on is being able to spend time with my parents. That apart I don't care about India, if my parents can live with me where I live for the rest of their lives I don't even care about visiting India at all in my life time. 

India gurinchii enduku ochchindii madyalo 

nuvvu aavu shastram saduvutunnav i am neither making a point to convince you to say that India has better standards ani. Nee avva 

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

nuvvu aavu shastram saduvutunnav i am neither making a point to convince you to say that India has better standards ani. Nee avva 

Nee previous post in bold: 

My answer to the part "What are we losing" ki: 

I am only losing out on the time I spend with my parents, that apart losing nothing being away from India.

Just now, tennisluvr said:

In India, to be able to rise to a level where you can afford to have all of the above you either have to be born in a very wealthy family with access to resources, or have to be born into a caste which can give you access to avail those resources. 

So the majority of people won't have access to any of those. 

Bro, India lo avi anni ravali ante kastapadali kastapadithe ostayii Anna confidence emi ledu akkada ante theda, but ppl like me and you are making big by thinking out of the box, problem entii ante we weren't allowed to think that's the only problem. 

Okay my bad nuvvu annadi losing out on living in India by being here on a H1B ani anukunna. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Nee previous post in bold: 

My answer to the part "What are we losing" ki: 

I am only losing out on the time I spend with my parents, that apart losing nothing being away from India.

Yeah but being away chasing murican GC what are we losing anedii kuda cheppu ? 

22 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Abba cha..ento aa drastic changes?

Andaru available unte rates enduku istharu..Demand and supply ane concept telsukovali manam 1st...

Same untadi appudu kuda with so many ppl being GC holders..

Kontavu bagane undi..Mortgage evaru pay cheyala?

Em business enti? Investment sangathi enti? All of a sudden 500K - $1M ochesthaya GC tho?

Conditions apply: The views expressed in my post are not mine. They are either borrowed or I have heard them somewhere.

Yeah but being away chasing murican GC what are we losing anedii kuda cheppu ? 

I agree with one thing, waiting 20 years for an American GC ain't worth it. 

Anduke I am outta this shitt