• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Android_Halwa

• Raithu_bidda_

• rockyforu143

• tennisluvr

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking a break after 9 months in dB...8001 posts. Gotto invest this time wisely.

contrary to my behavior, I love Andhras, it's just the hatred towards towards some slaves which made me appear as a staunch criticism of one particular group. I like CBN policies, but not when they are endorsed in the form of PPt by slaves. I like Andhras when they talk about themselves, not when they show others in poor light. 

To some silly and idiots out here, grow up people, feel proud of your land but not your leaders. Land is much more higher and bigger than any individual personality and do not create demigods out of a human personality...you are all educated and don't you feel shame to suppress the facts and support blindly just because you have to because that's the norm a group follows ? Open your eyes people, if you do not stop slavery here, you are actually helping your kids to continue slavery into next century too...

for some people, my opinions were never against you guys..it was against your interests which were hurting my interests. Nothing personal. 

See you guys on Aug 25th. 

Over and out..! 

54 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Taking a break after 9 months in dB...8001 posts. Gotto invest this time wisely.

contrary to my behavior, I love Andhras, it's just the hatred towards towards some slaves which made me appear as a staunch criticism of one particular group. I like CBN policies, but not when they are endorsed in the form of PPt by slaves. I like Andhras when they talk about themselves, not when they show others in poor light. 

To some silly and idiots out here, grow up people, feel proud of your land but not your leaders. Land is much more higher and bigger than any individual personality and do not create demigods out of a human personality...you are all educated and don't you feel shame to suppress the facts and support blindly just because you have to because that's the norm a group follows ? Open your eyes people, if you do not stop slavery here, you are actually helping your kids to continue slavery into next century too...

for some people, my opinions were never against you guys..it was against your interests which were hurting my interests. Nothing personal. 

See you guys on Aug 25th. 

Over and out..! 

tumblr_mtrgf2a1u61spvnemo1_250.gif