GPA to mother in india

KrishnaDevaRaya

mother ki GPA ivvalankuntunna. main purpose endhukante bank lo housing loan undhi. loan clear chesi original documents techukovali.

mana db lo yevaraina cheyyichara. ? Normal GPA saripothundha or SPA ivvala?

Indian consulate lo attest cheyyinchali ani vinna ? dheeni process yenti ? Plz throw some light bros. 

Easy process court degara document writers vuntaru go there and tell you parents to get a copy 

go to bank and do notary send in immediately to India in mail 

simple bro.. I went to local County Court and got attestation. They did it for free. I went again after some time and then they charged like $3 for total GPA process.

You need to show them your ID preferably Driver's ID / Passport. That's it. I heard a few Credit Union banks does but some of them may need you to have Bank account with them. That's not work all the time.

FedEx lo pampichesa. $75 charged. 3 days lo intlo unnai. Bank accepted with no comments.

bank manager kind of wants attestation from Indian consulate.

if possible please share the template of  power of attorney.  By the way, did you guys  give General Power of Attorney or Special Power of Attorney ?

10 minutes ago, KrishnaDevaRaya said:

bank manager kind of wants attestation from Indian consulate.

if possible please share the template of  power of attorney.  By the way, did you guys  give General Power of Attorney or Special Power of Attorney ?

idi telusu kaani aa Special Dosa la aa Spl PA ento no idea.

Bank isthundi kada GPA format for NRIs. Again the format varies with bank to bank

so you can ask them