Rana Daggubati Chedadhobina match

rapchik

Hi,
I am a divorcee and got a divorcee match via relatives a month back where guy works in dubai. So 1 month back he pinged me and we chatted till mid night about our views etc. During the conversation he shared that he has seen bahubali..so end of the day conversation ended by me asking him clear pics of his and he shared them. From his conversation, I felt that he was not very much open about his past where as I opened up abt past. Next day he did not talk to me at all where as i was expecting his ping. So i waited for 2 days and finally i have pinged him asking abt movie and shared a pic of mine with rana dagubbati and said jokingly if we make a good pair.. asking abt how he is and all..we chatted for 5mins and after that he/I did not ping him.
I waited for whole week and he did not ping me. I thought he was not interested and deleted his number from contact list. 

Now after 1 month , his mom made marriage bureaus to call me and she simply told that third party bureau guy that we both had miss communication and his son had issues with me sharing pic with rana and he felt that i was not interested in him . She also shared one more incident of our conversation about smoking/drinking habits where i asked being in dubai u dont drink. They are willing to check me out and she asked me to make a call to her (as told by marriage bureau guy). I had to explain that guy that I shared pic with the actor to strike some conversation and talk to him and its funny to even think bad with actor. 
Grooms mom called my dad and initially lied saying they want to show his chart to my dad as he is astrologer and did not disclose her name in first instance. Later luckily my dad was travelling out of station and he told he to call after a day.When dad has asked her name then she revealed abt her identity.
I usually do not tell my personal conversations with grooms to my parents but i had to tell as whole situation looked messed up. My dad scolded me saying it looks cheap to share such pic etc. :(
After all this my relatives from dubai called my dad to make a call to them as their son will be in India for 2 days and will leave tomorrow (Ramzon).
My dad called grooms dad and told him that its up to kids to decide ask your son to call my daughter , decide place let them meet as it is guy who comes forward.We will take it forward if both liked each other shared my number.

After the call immediately , I get a message from his dad saying that "we spoke to your dad and if you are really interested in pursuing this alliance call my son and talk to him". I was shocked and replied saying "uncle let him call if he is interested". 
Now he did not call up and there ends the story.

I feel bad that their parents are quite pushy and they followed on our match so much but their son did not even call me. Is it really wrong to share a pic? what is scaring me most is that he sharing all details to his mom and his mom sharing it to bureau guys and i m worried she might share it with our relatives. Though his mom wants to fix this i some how did not like the way things were communicated.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Idassamed

• dakumangalsingh

• sandie

• Damon

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like the guy's ego was hurt by the lady because she shared a pic with Rana and asked him if they make a good pair , clearly the guy could not take a joke , must have felt it insulting and so avoided pinging her back

12 hours ago, Peddayana said:

looks like the guy's ego was hurt by the lady because she shared a pic with Rana and asked him if they make a good pair , clearly the guy could not take a joke , must have felt it insulting and so avoided pinging her back

Must have a small something.