IIT gallaki intha ego endhoo

Moon_Walker

Quora user Jack Fraser was at the receiving end of vicious online harassment after he reportedly solved a Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) question paper in “a third of the allowed time, and with 100% correct answers”. Fraser, a third year Physics student at the University of Oxford, said he attempted the paper after he asked on Quora to solve it.
Fraser’s ease with the JEE questions did not go down well with several Indians on social media, where he received a flood of abuse and was called a liar. The harassment took a turn for the worse with his mother being sent “graphic pictures of male genitalia” and his brother threatened. Fraser’s Facebook profile picture was reported for ‘graphic indecency’. “One guy sent me a picture of my (old) university accommodation, saying they knew where I lived*, and that he was going to “shiv” me,” he wrote on Quora.
I was told there was simply no way a simpleton like me could do well on this — it is simply the hardest exam to ever grace the face of this planet.

http://indianexpress.com/article/trending/trending-globally/this-foreigner-was-abused-and-threatened-on-quora-for-solving-the-itt-jee-question-paper-4750215/