big boss aney oka chethha.

lazybugger

just ippudey choosthunna Tamil lo, youtube reactions.

vaammo, janalu baaga serious ga discuss chesthunnaru house lo jarigey chethha meedha.

ika Telugu lo kooda same expect cheyyocha?

July worst month ga tayarayyindi ga. GoT osthondi, then Big Boss. 

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

vaammo, janalu baaga serious ga discuss chesthunnaru house lo jarigey chethha meedha.

GoT okka episode chusthe veyyi yenugula balam vasthadi ani @Prince_Fan cheppaadu kada ra verripu

7 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Janam time antha assame  , ee tokkalo discussions will start in Telugu too , just wait mastaru

18 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

what do you want people to do in spare time..this is all because of technology..:) things can be done faster than ever now saving you lot of time to spend on such shows :)

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

I'm curious to hear how you define Entertainment ?

1 hour ago, nildesparandom said:

I'm curious to hear how you define Entertainment ?

aadi bokka le... loveda gadu 9pm est avvangane pattukoni kurchuntadu ready ga

2 hours ago, Cool said:

what do you want people to do in spare time..this is all because of technology..:) things can be done faster than ever now saving you lot of time to spend on such shows :)

Good books chaduvukovachu .. Edanna art nerchukovachu which could be a stress reliever. Can spend that time with kids and play with them . Can go to gym and stay fit and healthy ... can do many productive things than watching a show . I am just saying we will have better ways to spend time . However I agree that people can wish to spend time watching tv if they want to . We don't have to blame technology for this . It is more about how we choose to spend time .

3 hours ago, Cool said:

ee db also same like bigg boss antunnava?

I hear you man.

51 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Good books chaduvukovachu .. Edanna art nerchukovachu which could be a stress reliever. Can spend that time with kids and play with them . Can go to gym and stay fit and healthy ... can do many productive things than watching a show . I am just saying we will have better ways to spend time . However I agree that people can wish to spend time watching tv if they want to . We don't have to blame technology for this . It is more about how we choose to spend time .

Its not just 'a show'. its the gathering of a bunch of idiots sitting together and speaking world's most regressive bullshit. The people watching this are no better.

The video I saw was of a girl who claimed that she shot the video right after she came from work (it was night shift), because she was seething in anger when she saw the way some people treated a particular girl inside the house on TV.

and she expressed that anger by calling all the guys as "pottai" - another word for girl in Tamil. Like that's supposed to be an insult.

haha.. girl calling other guys, a girl. 

17 hours ago, lazybugger said:

Its not just 'a show'. its the gathering of a bunch of idiots sitting together and speaking world's most regressive bullshit. The people watching this are no better.

The video I saw was of a girl who claimed that she shot the video right after she came from work (it was night shift), because she was seething in anger when she saw the way some people treated a particular girl inside the house on TV.

and she expressed that anger by calling all the guys as "pottai" - another word for girl in Tamil. Like that's supposed to be an insult.

haha.. girl calling other guys, a girl. 

oh ok. No idea about this show. 

21 hours ago, lazybugger said:

Rei