GOT Season 7 ep 1 disco (spoiler alert)

Tyrion_Lannister

10 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes it's mentioned in the book. 

Nymeria becomes leader of a large pack of direwolves. 

denema wolves ...too much untayi vatiki manchi ga shampoo tho snanam cheyinchi cute ga untayi ...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tyrion_Lannister

• tennisluvr

• argadorn

• Prince_Fan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, crazymatta said:

lil' finger gadu sansa ni inka gokkuthunadu ga chudham ayina interesting rapchik cheyaniki evaru unnaru except sansa and missandei

lekapothe iga brienne and tormund ki scene nadipisthadu emo naa matta @3$%

sansa ki little finger  anukunta ... sansa showing her real character now 

ninna episode lo 3 major reveals.

1. Dragon glass is under Dragon stone sam will send the raven, and for which John might come to dynaery's to get that and finish white walkers which might result in an interesting deal ...

2. Sam thinks its end, arch mister thinks it's not, Wall will be protected by wildlings. don't you think there is a little missing part here ? who else thinks it's not the end (cersei).

3. till now sandor clegane was scared of fire but yesterday we saw something else, and there a talk about derrick dondarrion come back life thing. as the spoilers revealed earlier derrick is gonnna die and give his coming back to life power to somebody. So, next time he dies I assume he gives that power to cleagane, with which he might fight at wall against white walkers ...

Vuu all expecting for sanasa and little finger bumchik, I hope they satisfy us this time with it ... 

1 hour ago, argadorn said:

sansa ki little finger  anukunta ... sansa showing her real character now 

yea

sansa and littlefinger rapchik for sure

2 hours ago, crazymatta said:

lil' finger gadu sansa ni inka gokkuthunadu ga chudham ayina interesting rapchik cheyaniki evaru unnaru except sansa and missandei

lekapothe iga brienne and tormund ki scene nadipisthadu emo naa matta @3$%

ippativaraku sansa and arya asalu supiyale ga

ee season tho debut sestaremo

14 minutes ago, argadorn said:

arya dhi kuda chusthava...

14 minutes ago, argadorn said:

arya dhi kuda chusthava...

Arya epudoo pedda mansihi ayndi @3$%

ee season kakapoyna next season ayna danni supistaru

13 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Starting scene wasn't a surprise though once you have seen and remembered the last episode of the previous season. 

Added to that, Arya ki aa face changing skill untundi ani telisi I was able to guess it was her under that face. Good scene nevertheless. 

Yeah adi neenu kuda guess chesa.

1 hour ago, Bathai_Babji said:

ninna episode lo 3 major reveals.

1. Dragon glass is under Dragon stone sam will send the raven, and for which John might come to dynaery's to get that and finish white walkers which might result in an interesting deal ...

2. Sam thinks its end, arch mister thinks it's not, Wall will be protected by wildlings. don't you think there is a little missing part here ? who else thinks it's not the end (cersei).

3. till now sandor clegane was scared of fire but yesterday we saw something else, and there a talk about derrick dondarrion come back life thing. as the spoilers revealed earlier derrick is gonnna die and give his coming back to life power to somebody. So, next time he dies I assume he gives that power to cleagane, with which he might fight at wall against white walkers ...

Vuu all expecting for sanasa and little finger bumchik, I hope they satisfy us this time with it ... 

This will surely happen soon

41 minutes ago, Tyrion_Lannister said:

Also want cersei's bumchik with that  greyjoy

EURON GREYJOY? 

Yeah vaadu I think will be one of the best characters this season, last season we only got a brief glimpse of him but I think this season he will be a very key person. 

Hope his role will be as good as the one that Oberyn Martell played in the Season 4, one of the best characters of GoT.