GOT Season 7 ep 1 disco (spoiler alert)

Tyrion_Lannister

Just now, tennisluvr said:

EURON GREYJOY? 

Yeah vaadu I think will be one of the best characters this season, last season we only got a brief glimpse of him but I think this season he will be a very key person. 

Hope his role will be as good as the one that Oberyn Martell played in the Season 4, one of the best characters of GoT. 

Yes but vedilo negative shades kanpistunayi ipatki ayte...

oberyn martell kuda starting alane unde but tyrion ki support chesinapatnundi everyone started liking him

so chuddam

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tyrion_Lannister

• tennisluvr

• argadorn

• Prince_Fan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Tyrion_Lannister said:

Yes but vedilo negative shades kanpistunayi ipatki ayte...

oberyn martell kuda starting alane unde but tyrion ki support chesinapatnundi everyone started liking him

so chuddam

Obery Martell different man, very different from Euron Greyjoy. Oberyn Martell is not obsessed with seizing power, vaadiki adi kaadu motive he's actually a very generous and kind person but he just has an extreme towards the Lannisters. Not just because he thinks they killed his sister but also because he also disagrees with the way they administer the kingdom. 

Vaadu very unique character, motham Casterly Rock lo anni characters lo vaadu totally different ani cheppeyochu vaadi body language choosi. Best character so far in GoT. 

10 minutes ago, Tyrion_Lannister said:

Also euron greyjoy edo gift patkoni osta anadu ga, malli 8th or 9th episode lo kanpistundochu edo oka major twist tho

I think he might plan to kidnap Tyrion Lannister somehow, Cersei ki antha kanna pedda gift emuntundi than her little brother and the fact that she can finally kill him in captivity. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I think he might plan to kidnap Tyrion Lannister somehow, Cersei ki antha kanna pedda gift emuntundi than her little brother and the fact that she can finally kill him in captivity. 

Tyrion meda cheyi padite dragons ochi sampi 10gali };_