A paragraph from my upcoming fiction

NinduChandurudu

The Dispatcher forwarded the victims details to an Inspector patrolling the streets nearby Colin’s location. Tommy Alford, a mid-aged, an easy going inspector with a deep brown mustache was assigned Colin’s case. He was already half a mile away from the 42nd street when he got a call from home. He seemed worried about something; A young officer who was driving the car lowered down the radio volume while Terry spoke looking worried, “This is urgent! Calvin broke his arm, trying to sneak a pup into the house and Martha is worried, I need to go Terry!”

+-

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NinduChandurudu

• Tadika

• lovvukovvu3

• Biskot

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, sri_india said:

Nuvvu for sure George r martin , j.k Rowling stage ki velthavu... Pulitzer , nobel new kalla daggariki vochi paduthayi.....

Tolkein >> Above mentioned

14 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

The Dispatcher forwarded the victims details to an Inspector patrolling the streets nearby Colin’s location. Tommy Alford, a mid-aged, an easy going inspector with a deep brown mustache was assigned Colin’s case. He was already half a mile away from the 42nd street when he got a call from home. He seemed worried about something; A young officer who was driving the car lowered down the radio volume while Terry spoke looking worried, “This is urgent! Calvin broke his arm, trying to sneak a pup into the house and Martha is worried, I need to go Terry!”

+-

Fiction kakunda love stories rayochu ga lekunte thriller

machinga telugu lo rasi success kotti apudu english lo choyochu kada

entaina mana mother tongue lo cheyagalgina emotions/sentence framing eh language lo cheyalem ani na thinking. 

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

machinga telugu lo rasi success kotti apudu english lo choyochu kada

entaina mana mother tongue lo cheyagalgina emotions/sentence framing eh language lo cheyalem ani na thinking. 

where are the readers?...nenu only fiction raastha..aa age group vallu asala telugu chadavagalara ippudu?

Cool you could phrase it a little better though, but then that's a tough call too since I don't in what context the above phrase has come into the picture. 

24 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Cool you could phrase it a little better though, but then that's a tough call too since I don't in what context the above phrase has come into the picture. 

$%^