'Tik Tik Tik'' - The first-ever Indian space film,

JANASENA

TikJPG

'Tik Tik Tik'' is the first-ever Indian space film, said Jayam Ravi

The first look of actor Jayam Ravi-starrer Tik Tik Tik, said to be Tamil cinemas first space film, was released on Monday. The film, which is on the verge of completion, marks the reunion of Ravi and director Shakti Soundar Rajan after last year’s Tamil zombie thriller Miruthan.

Touted to be a race-against-time thriller, the film also stars Nivetha Pethuraj and Singaporean actor Aziz Aaron. Talking about the film, Shakti told IANS: “We have explored the space genre in a commercial set up. It’s very challenging to engage audience when the story shifts to space as there are not too many elements to play with. Our film has no romance and even the songs have been shot as montages but we have elements we think will appeal to everybody.”

Talking about his journey in Kollywood, Jayam Ravi in a recent interviewsaid, "The second half of my next film Tik Tik Tik is entirely set in space. For the gravity-defying sequences, we were hanging on ropes for almost the entire day. My son Aarav too debuts in the film and plays a pivotal role."

Jayam Ravi said that the title of the film has been borrowed from Kamal Haasan’s 1981 crime mystery thriller Tik Tik Tik.  "It is apt for the theme of the film, as the predominant concept is racing against time. Shakti and I worked together in Miruthan, which was the first zombie film in Tamil, but it was not suitable for children. So, we wanted to do a film for everyone. When he came up with a script that dealt with space expedition, I was game.

Tik Tik Tik is the first-ever Indian space film, the actor had stated. "The character I play is not that of an astronaut, but I am part of a space expedition. The first half deals with how I get involved in the expedition and the second half completely takes place in space. I thoroughly enjoyed working in the film. I’m sure children will be amazed by the scenes involving zero gravity.

Produced by Hitesh Jhabak, the film has music by D. Imman.

Just now, samaja_varagamana said:

Jnr ntr ki ichar anta contract

contract adiki isthe, adi office lo worker laga chesetodivi nuvve kadha ra gabbu ebrasi ga..