hitech city daggara 4000 per sq ft

nuzvid_mamidikaya

1125 sqft apartment kondham anukuntunna. Is it good investment? rental value 20k undi and main road meedha undi. kinda 5 shops and total 15 apartments, undivided share 40 sq yards vastundi.

11 minutes ago, nuzvid_mamidikaya said:

1125 sqft apartment kondham anukuntunna. Is it good investment? rental value 20k undi and main road meedha undi. kinda 5 shops and total 15 apartments, undivided share 40 sq yards vastundi.

Pm details I am interested 

21 minutes ago, nuzvid_mamidikaya said:

is it immediate move in? 

Hitech city daggara ante ? Is it Kokapet? Narsingi ?

1 minute ago, nildesparandom said:

is it immediate move in? 

kokapet and narsingi ni hitech lo kalipesara ? alage unte inko decade lo kurnool lo hitech city flat ani ammutharu yemo 

4 hours ago, nildesparandom said:

is it immediate move in? 

hitex road meenakshi skylounge daggara

4 hours ago, nildesparandom said:

is it immediate move in? 

Kokapet ela untadhi ... 250 yards plot 62 l ... Undhi how's the rate

There is no such as good investment when it comes to flat. Following are my insights..

Flat cost - 1125*4000 = 45L

Amenities will be 3-5 Laks at the minimum 

Registration ki inko 5L

So total project cost ochesi it will be 55L.

With 10L total down and remaining 80% with the loan, the total amount you will end paying will be close to 90L(Principal + Interest) at the end of 20 years.

Monthly EMI ochesi 37K [email protected]% interest rate..Rents will cover partly 20K and you have to pay 17K from your pocket. Ila 20 years chesthe neku flat migulthadi in a dirty condition..I dun believe you will get significant profits if you plan on selling the flat after 20 yrs as they tend to depreciate after 5 years..And I don't think ppl will be interested in buying an old property. So in this case, selling option should be ruled out ane anukovali..

Having said that, you need to consider the maintenance charges, property taxes as well. Tax benefits osthayi adi saving grace koncham..

If you wanna pay 55L instantly, that's totally a different ball game.

Instead, If you plan on buying an asset in the outskirts of the city with the same 10L, consider the amount that you will be getting after 20 yrs. Compare kuda cheyalem.

Nen demotivate cheyadaniki idi cheppatle..Na personal opinion cheppa anthe. Hence, take a wise decision before you rent out a flat to someone.

2 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

There is no such as good investment when it comes to flat. Following are my insights..

Registration ki inko 5L

With 10L total down and remaining 80% with the loan, the total amount you will end paying will be close to 90L(Principal + Interest) at the end of 20 years.

Monthly EMI ochesi 37K untundi..Rents will cover partly 20K and you have to pay 17K from your pocket. Ila 20 years chesthe neku flat migulthadi in a dirty condition..I dun believe you will get significant profits if you plan on selling the flat after 20 yrs as they tend to depreciate after 5 years..And I don't think ppl will be interested in buying an old property. So selling option should be ruled out.

Having said that, you need to consider the maintenance charges, property taxes as well. Tax benefits osthayi adi saving grace koncham..

Instead, If you plan on buying an asset in the outskirts of the city with the same 10L, consider the amount that you will be getting after 20 yrs. Compare kuda cheyalem.

Nen demotivate cheyadaniki idi cheppatle..Na personal opinion cheppa anthe. Hence, take a wise decision before you rent out a flat to someone.

after 5 years ammithe bro

Just now, Tadika said:

after 5 years ammithe bro

Again it depends on the market situation..Looking at the current trend, appreciation untadi koncham naku thelsi

3 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Registration ki inko 5L

Monthly EMI ochesi 37K untundi..Rents will cover partly 20K and you have to pay 17K from your pocket. Ila 20 years chesthe neku flat migulthadi in a dirty condition..I dun believe you will get significant profits if you plan on selling the flat after 20 yrs as they tend to depreciate after 5 years..And I don't think ppl will be interested in buying an old property. So selling option should be ruled out.

Good fost. Crores crores petti apartments enduku kontunnaro assalu NRIs

1 minute ago, TampaChinnodu said:

Good fost. Crores crores petti apartments enduku kontunnaro assalu NRIs

It's always good to buy a flat when you want to live in it. You can save on rents kada..

I only feel it's not good for investment ani anthe..