hitech city daggara 4000 per sq ft

nuzvid_mamidikaya

9 hours ago, ronitreddy said:

There is no such as good investment when it comes to flat. Following are my insights..

Flat cost - 1125*4000 = 45L

Amenities will be 3-5 Laks at the minimum 

Registration ki inko 5L

So total project cost ochesi it will be 55L.

With 10L total down and remaining 80% with the loan, the total amount you will end paying will be close to 90L(Principal + Interest) at the end of 20 years.

Monthly EMI ochesi 37K [email protected]% interest rate..Rents will cover partly 20K and you have to pay 17K from your pocket. Ila 20 years chesthe neku flat migulthadi in a dirty condition..I dun believe you will get significant profits if you plan on selling the flat after 20 yrs as they tend to depreciate after 5 years..And I don't think ppl will be interested in buying an old property. So in this case, selling option should be ruled out ane anukovali..

Having said that, you need to consider the maintenance charges, property taxes as well. Tax benefits osthayi adi saving grace koncham..

If you wanna pay 55L instantly, that's totally a different ball game.

Instead, If you plan on buying an asset in the outskirts of the city with the same 10L, consider the amount that you will be getting after 20 yrs. Compare kuda cheyalem.

Nen demotivate cheyadaniki idi cheppatle..Na personal opinion cheppa anthe. Hence, take a wise decision before you rent out a flat to someone.

*=:

Just now, ronitreddy said:

Emanna biziness istart cheshinavaaa?

no bro present unna fields ni devlop chesukovadame better ane feeling lo unnanu and steps towards the same started!

10 hours ago, ronitreddy said:

There is no such as good investment when it comes to flat. Following are my insights..

Registration ki inko 5L

With 10L total down and remaining 80% with the loan, the total amount you will end paying will be close to 90L(Principal + Interest) at the end of 20 years.

Monthly EMI ochesi 37K [email protected]% interest rate..Rents will cover partly 20K and you have to pay 17K from your pocket. Ila 20 years chesthe neku flat migulthadi in a dirty condition..I dun believe you will get significant profits if you plan on selling the flat after 20 yrs as they tend to depreciate after 5 years..And I don't think ppl will be interested in buying an old property. So in this case, selling option should be ruled out ane anukovali..

Having said that, you need to consider the maintenance charges, property taxes as well. Tax benefits osthayi adi saving grace koncham..

Instead, If you plan on buying an asset in the outskirts of the city with the same 10L, consider the amount that you will be getting after 20 yrs. Compare kuda cheyalem.

Nen demotivate cheyadaniki idi cheppatle..Na personal opinion cheppa anthe. Hence, take a wise decision before you rent out a flat to someone.

Good post. Very detailed analysis. 

ee post tho, db janaaalu lands meeda padtharemo.

Only good side of this apartment buying investment is 

-- Get the best deal on sft rate as soon as project is announced. (Ex : Aparna, MyHome etc). you will get the lowest sft rate and as the project takes off, rates will go higher until the possession date which will be 2-3 years.

-- After the rates started to increase, people will begin the selling process of those apartments at a higher rate, which makes them some profit.

Thats the funda.

Just now, nildesparandom said:

Only good side of this apartment buying investment is 

-- Get the best deal on sft rate as soon as project is announced. (Ex : Aparna, MyHome etc). you will get the lowest sft rate and as the project takes off, rates will go higher until the possession date which will be 2-3 years.

-- After the rates started to increase, people will begin the selling process of those apartments at a higher rate, which makes them some profit.

Thats the funda.

Hi ra @Badacow

10 hours ago, ronitreddy said:

Registration ki inko 5L

Completely agree with @ronitreddy vuncle... 

Flats koneduntey 90% of the money mundey pay chesi konatam better.. and try to sell it within 5 years to get some profits... 

Rent ki ichi manchiga undaali flat anukuntey INdia lo verri thanam avuthadi... you cant do that...  better invest in city outskirts for less cost...mainly plots or business centers.

Buy a flat/home in india only if you / your parents / relatives stay there. Return on rental is worse than FDs.

If you don't find any investment opportunities here then invest in mutual funds in India with potential to grow 12-15% yoy and leave it for at least 8-10 yrs.

11 hours ago, ronitreddy said:

Registration ki inko 5L

this model analysis is not exactly correct..i will pick from the principal and interest part...say TS ends up paying 90L icluding interest after 20 yrs

1) Monthly EMI is 37K for all the months -- Keep this aside as of now

2) As of now he is getting 20k rent. I think increasing it around 5% per anum is reasonable.

so starting 2017, 2.4L into his pocket..so for the total of 20 yrs ...he is putting 76.2L into his pocket...so around it off to 65L taking inot act the maintenance n all

At the end, he is paying 90L+10L down - 65L= 45L(this is what he paid at the end)

Now if he wants to sell it, assuming appreciation at around 5%(min), current rate of the 55L.(if its a reasonable price)..so after 20yrs  the value of the apt would be something around 1.5C

Any day, buying land is a better bargain if you can find the right one...buy you still need to consider the risk factor like monitoring, loosing it in road expansions, kabja n all

I may be wrong/missed some calculations...feel free to update

57 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

this model analysis is not exactly correct..i will pick from the principal and interest part...say TS ends up paying 90L icluding interest after 20 yrs

1) Monthly EMI is 37K for all the months -- Keep this aside as of now

2) As of now he is getting 20k rent. I think increasing it around 5% per anum is reasonable.

so starting 2017, 2.4L into his pocket..so for the total of 20 yrs ...he is putting 76.2L into his pocket...so around it off to 65L taking inot act the maintenance n all

At the end, he is paying 90L+10L down - 65L= 45L(this is what he paid at the end)

Now if he wants to sell it, assuming appreciation at around 5%(min), current rate of the 55L.(if its a reasonable price)..so after 20yrs  the value of the apt would be something around 1.5C

Any day, buying land is a better bargain if you can find the right one...buy you still need to consider the risk factor like monitoring, loosing it in road expansions, kabja n all

I may be wrong/missed some calculations...feel free to update

Why this has to be put aside? Please tell me..He has to pay to the bank no matter if tenants occupy his flat or not?

How did you get that 76.2L figure btw? 

What diff did it make by giving it to the tenants by paying 45L for a flat. Ippudu konna ade price kada..After 20 years ade price ki ochinattu.. Having said that, he's not even residing in that flat for 20 years by paying 45L. Just tenants ki ichi 45L samparpinchukunatu after all your calculations..Adedo ippude 45L petti..athane unte atleast he can save on rents kada..20 yrs tarwatha 45L kosam intha cheyalna?

How can you say rents will be increased at a 5% per annum..Adem commercial complex kadu kadaa..

Dilsukhnagar lo main road mida commercial complex rent hike chesthe oddu ani odilesi poyadu ADISHWAR HOME appliances odu..

Flats are not assets...Adi oka liability..They will depreciate after 5 years no matter what it is unless its a prime area like Banjara Hills, DD Colony, etc. On the contrary, land always appreciates..Antha enduku Nu independent house tiskoni illu kattu after 20 years neku land value isthara leka illu ki isthara money okasari kanukoni cheppu..

Considering the market value, Why would someone buy a 20 year old filthy apartment by paying mammoth 1.5C after 20 years. Instead he would buy a new one kada..Apartments as investments are never worth it .. Ade 10L down chesi oka land konamanu..20 years tarwatha 1.5C picha light..Inka ekkuva osthadi..I can bet my life on this.

26 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Why this has to be put aside? Please tell me..He has to pay to the bank no matter if tenants occupy his flat or not?

How did you get that 76.2L figure btw? 

What diff did it make by giving it to the tenants by paying 45L for a flat. Ippudu konna ade price kada..After 20 years ade price ki ochinattu..Having said that, he's not even residing in that flat for 20 years by paying 45L. Just tenants ki ichi 45L samparpinchukunatu after all your calculations..Adedo ippude 45L petti..athane unte atleast he can save on rents kada..

How can you say rents will be increased at a 5% per annum..Adem commercial complex kadu kadaa..

Dilsukhnagar lo main road mida commercial complex rent hike chesthe oddu ani odilesi poyadu ADISHWAR HOME appliances odu..

Flats are not assets...Adi oka liability..They will depreciate after 5 years no matter what it is unless its a prime area like Banjara Hills, DD Colony, etc. On the contrary, land always appreciates..Antha enduku Nu independent house tiskoni illu kattu after 20 years neku land value isthara leka illu ki isthara money okasari kanukoni cheppu..

Considering the market value, Why would someone buy a 20 year old filthy apartment by paying mammoth 1.5C after 20 years. Instead he would buy a new one kada..Apartments as investments are never worth it .. Ade 10L down chesi oka land konamanu..20 years tarwatha 1.5C picha light..Inka ekkuva osthadi..I can bet my life on this.

1) nuvvu aa 90L nee monthly break chesi 37k kadtunav...y would u consider that? you should be choosing any one of those right?

2) consistantga neku monthki 20k rent vastundi ante yearly 2.4L..this is 1st yr...nuvvu ala 20yrs rentals lekka veskovali kada with increase in rent..generalga 2yrski oka 10% raise untadi rentalslo or you can just put in what ever you think is reasonable....nenu aproxga cheppa...evado okadu ivvaledu ani anadaru enduku ivvaru vayya...atleast it will not be same 20k after 20 yrs right?

3) ippudu konte 45L raja...20yrs tarvata it would around 1.5C...how was it same

4) He is getting 40 sq yrds land with the apt, assuming its around 40k per sq yrd ..16L is the land rate in the 45L...so 30L is the cost of the building which is getting wasted..who will buy after 20 yrs ante..appreciation 12% for land veskunte sq yrd would be some thing around 4L there...so the land itself is worth 1.6C  there..i would surely but it

5) he can buy a land...but as said chuskodaniki evaro okaru undali...the options are not the same with everyone

I am not saying land and apartment will appreciate the same....but its always Land >>Apt>> FD