The other side of Khiladi Bullodu

mybabyboy

Today, I visited the strip club in my city with my friend.

While I was sitting on the chair and watching the dancers with my friend, one young and beautiful girl approached me and asked if I wanted a lap dance.

I said ‘I’m not sure but let’s go’ and then we moved into one dark room.

She asked me to sit on the big arm chair and started talking about the per song charges for lap dance.

When she finished talking, I asked her to sit near me . She was bit confused but then agreed to sit.

Me : Hey, tell me one thing very honestly. Do you really like this job? What made you to come into this profession? What’s your age?

She: I am 22 and no..no .. seriously I don’t love this thing. But what can I do? I need to pay my bills and I live here alone with one cute cat (she smiled)

Me: and your parents? Don’t they support you?

She: They left me when I was 18. Then I came into this city and started doing small jobs but it wasn’t enough for my livings. Especially, when nobody takes care of you.(her voice became deep and I could see the tears rolling down her cheeks)

Me: So, what you want to do in the future?

She: I want to work as Nurse. But due to lack of money , I couldn’t complete my education, nobody helped me and that’s why I am here for living.But hey.. I am really planning to quit this thing.

I was complete numb and stunned and told her not to lose hope in life and encouraged her to pursue her dreams.

She nodded her head yes and smiled.

She: You are so sweet. I am really overwhelmed and surprised by your treatment. You know people treat us like objects and its a cruel game of emotions.

I couldn't speak anything and agreed to her statement and gave her $ 80 and just left that place.

My mind still hurts by this today’s incident.

I just hope and pray that all human beings on this planet would get a prosperous and peaceful life.

7 minutes ago, mybabyboy said:

While I was sitting on the chair and watching the dancers with my friend, one young and beautiful girl approached me and asked if I wanted a lap dance.

She asked me to sit on the big arm chair and started talking about the per song charges for lap dance.

When she finished talking, I asked her to sit near me . She was bit confused but then agreed to sit.

Me : Hey, tell me one thing very honestly. Do you really like this job? What made you to come into this profession? What’s your age?

She: I am 22 and no..no .. seriously I don’t love this thing. But what can I do? I need to pay my bills and I live here alone with one cute cat (she smiled)

She: They left me when I was 18. Then I came into this city and started doing small jobs but it wasn’t enough for my livings. Especially, when nobody takes care of you.(her voice became deep and I could see the tears rolling down her cheeks)

She: I want to work as Nurse. But due to lack of money , I couldn’t complete my education, nobody helped me and that’s why I am here for living.But hey.. I am really planning to quit this thing.

I was complete numb and stunned and told her not to lose hope in life and encouraged her to pursue her dreams.

She: You are so sweet. I am really overwhelmed and surprised by your treatment. You know people treat us like objects and its a cruel game of emotions.

I couldn't speak anything and agreed to her statement and gave her $ 80 and just left that place.

I just hope and pray that all human beings on this planet would get a prosperous and peaceful life.

papa ki H4 ead apply chesi punyam kattuko man 

16 minutes ago, mybabyboy said:

Almost andaru ide story cheptaru, cat place lo baby or dog ani.... 

8 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

papa ki H4 ead apply chesi punyam kattuko man 

Lol

1 hour ago, mybabyboy said:

Give life to papa no man

3 hours ago, Satakarni_bali said:

Almost andaru ide story cheptaru, cat place lo baby or dog ani.... 

Lol

Endurante... Almost andariki Ave story line untayi kabatti.. lekapothe..who in their right mind would fking want do lap dance with banapotta, battathala uncles.. 

nenu masters appudu oka club ku vella 

I told I am an MBA student and trying to publish a paper  on the adult industry ani.

I gave 30$ and started asking questions. she said  that she kindergarden teacher with 3 kids and single mom at age  of 25.

she looked at and it was a similar kind of story. 

but to meet her ends meet. so