papam Advani Ji....... :(

JANASENA

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. historically obtuse darwinist knucklehead trying to sound intelligent by writing bullshit.

do you even know why presidentship exists in India, and why he's not elected through direct democracy? 

you should stick to trolling and personal insults. you suck at that too, but you can get away with it.

"I don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks like you.”

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• tortoise

• tywinn_lannister

• ARYA

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Lol. treatment of Advani is nothing.

I'd love to see how Modi ends up. I'll be hale and healthy to witness how he'll be treated in the future by his own band of morons.

I think he'll be treated like a incompetent and corrupt fool, with every up and coming leader shouting insults at him, for the scams he did while he was PM. (which will be exposed in a couple of yrs).

“There are four kinds of people to avoid in the world: the assholeees, the asswipes, the ass-kissers, and those that just will $hit all over you.”

1 minute ago, tywinn_lannister said:
“There are four kinds of people to avoid in the world: the assholeees, the asswipes, the ass-kissers, and those that just will $hit all over you.”
  • ()>>yourock*=:

Congress should immediately hire top copywriters to give Modi a funny and catchy nick name. Something that should stick, when someone mentions that fool in a conversation.

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

Congress should immediately hire top copywriters to give Modi a funny and catchy nick name. Something that should stick, when someone mentions that fool in a conversation.

@3$%

2 hours ago, Kontekurradu said:

Accoding to @Tadika COngress allu vuntene eadi ayina sadyam, BJP allu waste. eam peekaru 

COngress allu eam peekaru ani adagaku, Manmohan Fans FB page nundi posts eda easthadu, ayyi susi, 9 holes lo navvukuntav brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236