Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• tortoise

• tywinn_lannister

• ARYA

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, tywinn_lannister said:

atleast cunttts are useful you're not

damnn man, you are forcing me to put you on ignore with your repetitive lame insults.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

damnn man, you are forcing me to put you on ignore with your repetitive lame insults.

You are as wothless as, titts$ on a boar hog.

2 hours ago, lazybugger said:

lol. morons like you try hard to convince that I'm wrong.

I don't have to convince anyone. Even I know that I'm not correct. I know that you guys are wrong too.

you guys can't stand the idea that you are wrong on so many things. not my problem.

got enough chillar today ? beggar fellow

Even if you try I will not get into argument with you again, I learnt from past.. I reply to your comments only so that others can see.. you are just chillar fellow for me and don't want your spread around..

2 hours ago, lazybugger said:

veedi bonda, veedu ala antadu kaani ignore list lo pettadu... nannu pedtha pedtha ani eppudu antune untadu @3$%

he is too egoistic to ignore anybody opposing him, poor chillar

5 hours ago, YeddiBK said:

got enough chillar today ? beggar fellow

Even if you try I will not get into argument with you again, I learnt from past.. I reply to your comments only so that others can see.. you are just chillar fellow for me and don't want your spread around..

haha.. you don't even know the difference between left and liberal. nuvvu em argument chesthav naatho?

edho commonsense ni addam pettukoni naa meedha edusthav. andulo malli clarity kooda ledhu. I'm a real liberal ani sodhi.

nee laanti burra takkuva vedhavalu, can never have an argument, the moment they feel challenged. nee insecurity alaantidi.

6 hours ago, YeddiBK said:

veedi bonda, veedu ala antadu kaani ignore list lo pettadu... nannu pedtha pedtha ani eppudu antune untadu @3$%

he is too egoistic to ignore anybody opposing him, poor chillar

no. I put biscuit for idiots like you once.

that's good enough for 1000 barks from you.

biscuit put. now ignored for a 1000 barks. @3$%

10 hours ago, lazybugger said:

haha.. you don't even know the difference between left and liberal. nuvvu em argument chesthav naatho?

edho commonsense ni addam pettukoni naa meedha edusthav. andulo malli clarity kooda ledhu. I'm a real liberal ani sodhi.

nee laanti burra takkuva vedhavalu, can never have an argument, the moment they feel challenged. nee insecurity alaantidi.

blah blah..

“It is very normal for one ugly weed like you to not want to stand alone.”

no. I put biscuit for idiots like you once.

that's good enough for 1000 barks from you.

biscuit put. now ignored for a 1000 barks. @3$%

nuvvu naaku biscuit esedi entra howle.. nene bore kottinappudu neeku esi thamasha chusi pothunta... ignore ignore antav kaani nee ego vallano chillaraku nyayam cheyyadam kosamo ignore cheyyalevu.. kaani nenu anukunnappudu ninnu ignore cheyyagalanu, ade difference @3$%

11 hours ago, lazybugger said:

DB vasullara, ee beggar gaadi one more lie ki proof... nenu veedi kalaloki vachi annanemo real liberal ani @3$%

3 minutes ago, tywinn_lannister said:

“It is very normal for one ugly weed like you to not want to stand alone.”

@3$% malli naaku insecurity ani comment chesi satisfy avthunnadu