Need help in deciding a course along with good job opportunities

venus30

Im on h4 ead and i have been trying dor jobs since 6 months , im unable to find one unfortunately.  I have 3 years real time experience but as you all know finding a job with only 3years of exp is practically impossible.  

Im asking your suggestions if its sensible to take up any kind of course like pmp certificatiin or scrum master certification( you have to pay and enroll I guess) and then would it be a little easier to find a job?  Do you know anyone who has been exploring this route?  

Just now, venus30 said:

Data scientist,  skills needed for this tech are? 

That's tough to conquer...don't waste time.....improve skills related you current technology

you worked both as sql bi and BA....since you have 3 years experience...project your total experience in only one of those in which you are strong...it's either sql bi or BA

14 minutes ago, venus30 said:

Sql bi primarily, sometimes BA jobs with sql skills as well

can you elaborate more on what you mean by that and what you know...

1 hour ago, BostonBullodu said:

can you elaborate more on what you mean by that and what you know...

If i come across any business analyst poaition with good sql skills, i apply to that as well

1 hour ago, Pori said:

That's tough to conquer...don't waste time.....improve skills related you current technology

you worked both as sql bi and BA....since you have 3 years experience...project your total experience in only one of those in which you are strong...it's either sql bi or BA

Trying on bi primarily

5 minutes ago, venus30 said:

If i come across any business analyst poaition with good sql skills, i apply to that as well

He was asking about your skill set as a sql bi

1 hour ago, venus30 said:

Data scientist,  skills needed for this tech are? 

1 hour ago, Pori said:

true don't waste time on it