Need help in deciding a course along with good job opportunities

venus30

2 hours ago, venus30 said:

Im on h4 ead and i have been trying dor jobs since 6 months , im unable to find one unfortunately.  I have 3 years real time experience but as you all know finding a job with only 3years of exp is practically impossible.  

Im asking your suggestions if its sensible to take up any kind of course like pmp certificatiin or scrum master certification( you have to pay and enroll I guess) and then would it be a little easier to find a job?  Do you know anyone who has been exploring this route?  

6 months nunchi you are trying. What that means? 

Are you continuously getting rejected in the technical interviews?

or Are you not getting responses back even after applying for job positions?

ni location enti? bay area aithe BA jobs oka thousands vuntai dice lo...since you are in EAD you can also apply for w2 postions and alos FT which willl take you since you dont need sponsorship...apply for multiple roles and you will def get it...i dont think its hard to get into BA role with 3 exp...lot of jobs which offers 50k -75k with benfits...since it is secon job in your family i  dont think you have to make 150k right?

19 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

ni location enti? bay area aithe BA jobs oka thousands vuntai dice lo...since you are in EAD you can also apply for w2 postions and alos FT which willl take you since you dont need sponsorship...apply for multiple roles and you will def get it...i dont think its hard to get into BA role with 3 exp...lot of jobs which offers 50k -75k with benfits...since it is secon job in your family i  dont think you have to make 150k right?

Im ready to work for free, alright? I dont need 150k, i need a job

20 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

In dallas

29 minutes ago, nildesparandom said:

6 months nunchi you are trying. What that means? 

Are you continuously getting rejected in the technical interviews?

or Are you not getting responses back even after applying for job positions?

No responses, no calls.. there are many days where I dont get a single call from anyone

8 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

SAP has good rate, demand and all expenses paid projects. 

Enduku bro, give some valuable suggestions  if you want..SAP lo vinna valle chala mandi kaali ga vunnaru ...

20 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

Enduku bro, give some valuable suggestions  if you want..SAP lo vinna valle chala mandi kaali ga vunnaru ...

Data Science then.