I love the US!

lazybugger

http://nypost.com/2017/07/20/mcdonalds-worker-tells-uniformed-cop-i-aint-serving-no-police/amp/

A police officer in Virginia said he was refused service at a local McDonald’s because he was wearing a uniform, Richmond.com reported.

Scott Naff, an officer in the Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries, reportedly paid for his food in the drive-thru line but was allegedly refused the food when he got to the window. Naff’s wife, Cathy, told the newspaper that the employee saw the uniform and told her husband: “I ain’t serving no police.”

I love it when police get treated like sh1t.

Hail the young man who did it.

Now do the same to your marines too. ones that visit your shack with their uniform. It'll be awesome.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Now do the same to your marines too. ones that visit your shack with their uniform. It'll be awesome.

@11@11

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

vallani villani enduku... nee notlo ucha posi guddalu oodadesi... dunnapothu meeda ureginchi... guddha meeda vatalu pedadam.. emantav.... kojja nayala.... 

6 hours ago, Edo_Okati said:

vallani villani enduku... nee notlo ucha posi guddalu oodadesi... dunnapothu meeda ureginchi... guddha meeda vatalu pedadam.. emantav.... kojja nayala.... 

Gp

7 hours ago, lazybugger said:

http://nypost.com/2017/07/20/mcdonalds-worker-tells-uniformed-cop-i-aint-serving-no-police/amp/

A police officer in Virginia said he was refused service at a local McDonald’s because he was wearing a uniform, Richmond.com reported.

Scott Naff, an officer in the Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries, reportedly paid for his food in the drive-thru line but was allegedly refused the food when he got to the window. Naff’s wife, Cathy, told the newspaper that the employee saw the uniform and told her husband: “I ain’t serving no police.”

worker fire aienattu ga.  ekkado evado cop gadu edo chesadu ani, inka evado cop ki serve cheyyaka poovadam stupidity.

if you are about the issue go and protest , anthe gani declining service to public servant is B.S

2 hours ago, stockdazzler said:

worker fire aienattu ga.  ekkado evado cop gadu edo chesadu ani, inka evado cop ki serve cheyyaka poovadam stupidity.

if you are about the issue go and protest , anthe gani declining service to public servant is B.S

people protest in their own way. obviously he knows that he'll be fired for this, and did it anyway. Its a way to show his disapproval.

he'll find work elsewhere. 

'customer service' is overrated. but that's another topic.

2 hours ago, tortoise said:

good morning lazy :)

ee video see 

good morning tortie. 

Dunkirk choosava? nenu choosa ippudey.

velli choodu, you can't ask me 'spot this dialogue' question, because the movie hardly has any memorable ones, or any dialogues at all. hehehe..

11 hours ago, lazybugger said:

cheap bas****