best time to open Robinhood account for stock trading

astalavistaa

Now they are giving one free stock when you open account with referral link. Get invitation from existing user who has this offer. Or pm if you need one.

How does it work?

Share your invite link with a friend and have them sign up! You and your friend will get a free stock when their application is approved.

How does Robinhood choose which stock my friend and I get?

The shares of free stock are chosen randomly from our inventory of settled shares. Because the shares are chosen randomly, you and your friend may not receive the same stock.

The value of the share may be anywhere between $2.50 and $200, and fluctuates based on market movements. We choose from the most popular companies on Robinhood, based on the total value (market capitalization) and the price of each share.

It doesn’t say anything about getting free shares of stock in my app. How can I get started?

This promotion is only available to a select group of users. We’re hoping to make this available to everyone as soon as we can.

Can I open a second Robinhood account to get a free stock?

No, each person is only allowed one Robinhood account.

29 minutes ago, greensboro said:

Ikkada chepthe naaku emi labham ?

Nenu broker ki dabbulu kattanu

DB members andaru konte.. nee shares value inka peruguddi kadaaa...@~`

RH lo account maintain chestunnav ante.. broker ki dabbulu ichav ante evadu nammadu...@~`

MGTI meedha petta ee week...18% profit vacchindhi one day lo..... close to $700

ofcourse inthaku mundha padda peddha peddha bokkala ki koncham patch vesukunnanu anthe kaani overall profits loki ithe raledhu...and koncham money kanipinchali ante minimum oka 10K ayina pettali risk chesi otherwise vacchina poyina chillarey theda vacchedhi

kocham short selling gurinchi idea unnavallu evaranna unte chepandi bro... i am still exploring that option..market mostly red gaane untundhi these days... I heard through US brokers ki ee option use cheyyali ante 25K ayina undali account lo ani...is it true?

12 hours ago, nokia123 said:

MGTI meedha petta ee week...18% profit vacchindhi one day lo..... close to $700

ofcourse inthaku mundha padda peddha peddha bokkala ki koncham patch vesukunnanu anthe kaani overall profits loki ithe raledhu...and koncham money kanipinchali ante minimum oka 10K ayina pettali risk chesi otherwise vacchina poyina chillarey theda vacchedhi

kocham short selling gurinchi idea unnavallu evaranna unte chepandi bro... i am still exploring that option..market mostly red gaane untundhi these days... I heard through US brokers ki ee option use cheyyali ante 25K ayina undali account lo ani...is it true?

yeah nenu kuda ade vinna about short selling.