ee yellow batch ki emaindi

NaChavNenuChasta

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

You've already given unlimited powers to your govt to do whatever they want to in your name. Now you'll egg them on to do it too aa?

what about the person on the receiving end? 

group sasthey parledha. entha easy ga septhunnav bossu.

Nor i supported that group..not to anti india..nenu evari hate korukonu...just  vallu  annadanikante ... nuvvu anedi chala tappu( hating india) ..which i personally i wont like it...thats why am saying......

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Unityunity

• Android_Halwa

• Raithu_bidda_

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Unityunity said:

Nor i supported that group..not to anti india..nenu evari hate korukonu...just  vallu  annadanikante ... nuvvu anedi chala tappu( hating india) ..which i personally i wont like it...thats why am saying......

okay. 

lets say I'm wrong. Its possible to be pro India without getting abusive, because as provocative as my threads are, they are just starting points in a conversation where I never get abusive or personal proactively. In fact, I try to find middle ground often. and try to understand and address what the other guy is saying.

That's why its the fault of the 99 dbians who lose their sh1t when they see my posts. Not mine.

Imagine the parallel now. Plenty of people who talk anti-india opinions carelessly like I do, these days. How to respond and strengthen India as a nation is a moral question, that nobody seems to ask themselves.

the reaction to such opinions online is a constant barrage of abuses, and arrests and killings in real life. Is Indian nationalism so fragile? Is hinduism, which itself has a barrage of problems, the only way to keep Indian union alive? and at what cost?

12 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I'm hating those Indians only. what do you think when I mean when I say 'India'. All indian people? 66% of whom live under 100rs a day?

I can't put disclaimers everytime I say something. its tedious.

Really appreciate..if you find difference between those limit cunny indians and the country india..

8 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

pro Indian abusers in this db use the same language samaikhyandhra activists used 3-4yrs back. the target is different. its that simple.

Even you know India is not heaven. So what if someone rants against it.

also, there's this thing called 'ignore' option if you are so thin skinned to take a general comment personally. More people should use it.

I'm using it now, and have blocked a lot of idiots in the past 2 days.

3 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

Really appreciate..if you find difference between those limit cunny indians and the country india..

I think those who love India should ask them to tone it down, if you love India so much. Its not the guy at the receiving end who should take the trouble to differentiate.

22 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

nenu puttindi madras lo, perigindi madras lo. maa vollani India ela treat chesthundho, daani battey India ki respect.

ofcourse everybody have their own versions, but gumpu gumpu ga edavatam chaana comedy ga undhi. okariki okaru tag cheskuntu edupuni continue chesthuney untaaru.

Even if this db is discriminatory, and I don't realise it, I am happy that one upper caste group is pissing off the other upper caste group. Its nice to know that these people also know how it feels to be discriminated, even if its just an online forum.

But obviously they won't learn. They'll get even more tribalistic, and enjoy being fools.

Its the same other way too. Madras ollu non-tamilians ki sarigga respect isthe, avutali vallu kuda sarigga ne respect istaru. 

India treated tamilians in much more fairer and better way than tamilians did to India..dug deep into factual history and you will know the truth, but puttindi,perigindi madras ki kabatti dravidian philosophy lo allukupoinav, nuv vere prapancham chudalevu, chusina oppukolev..

useless to rant on this topic..

10 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

okay. 

lets say I'm wrong. Its possible to be pro India without getting abusive, because as provocative as my threads are, they are just starting points in a conversation where I never get abusive or personal proactively. In fact, I try to find middle ground often. and try to understand and address what the other guy is saying.

That's why its the fault of the 99 dbians who lose their sh1t when they see my posts. Not mine.

Imagine the parallel now. Plenty of people who talk anti-india opinions carelessly like I do, these days. How to respond and strengthen India as a nation is a moral question, that nobody seems to ask themselves.

the reaction to such opinions online is a constant barrage of abuses, and arrests and killings in real life. Is Indian nationalism so fragile? Is hinduism, which itself has a barrage of problems, the only way to keep Indian union alive? and at what cost?

Just one word...if really that one existing..no hindu, muslim, christian ant live beside....  ...it was the political parties creations  for their existence ( am not pointing one party..all parties are same )...but not in the mind of the most of people of indians...most of  indians are still good...

1 minute ago, Unityunity said:

Just one word...if really that one existing..no hindu, muslim, christian ant live beside.... of it is exists on that day itslef ...it was the political parties creations  for their existence ( am not pointing one party..all parties are same )...but not intention of the most of people of indians...

I know. As much as BJP tries to, it'll never get 100% Hindu votes. And that's the only thing that warms my heart.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

I know. As much as BJP tries to, it'll never get 100% Hindu votes. And that's the only thing that warms my heart.

Do you really think BJP will get 100% of Hindu vote ? Do you think its factually possible >?

Why do you think BJP will need 100% ? All that they need is 40%...anything more than that is a bonus..

9 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I think those who love India should ask them to tone it down, if you love India so much. Its not the guy at the receiving end who should take the trouble to differentiate.

If you loves some one...sone other persons is coming scoulding to yoir loved one. Did you keep quiet....

If you loves some one...sone other persons is coming scoulding to yoir loved one. Did you keep quiet....

country is not a person. If you love your country, the way you love a person, there's something wrong with you.

2 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

okay. lets end this. I understand where you come from. but I don't agree with you.

feel free to consider me an idiot or whatever, and put me on ignore. for your own sake.

8 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Again your taking away discussion from  india  to.....nonsense topic..(political parties)  

Again your taking away discussion from  india  to.....nonsense topic..(political parties)  

my anti-India stance is very very recent. it is tied to the way BJP behaves. but Congress was no better.

so lets say Hindutva (not BJP), because both parties follow that only.

7 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

country is not a person. If you love your country, the way you love a person, there's something wrong with you.

Wrong not with me its with  you...