• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Unityunity

• Android_Halwa

• Raithu_bidda_

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Permanent shutter down ayindi cycle stand di...

option leka, vantari sainikudila edo paper cuttings, PPT's vesukuntu kalakshepam chestunadu pisco uncle..! 

Nuvu levu ani @psycopk bayata tirguthundu...Nuvu vasthe mali back off ayithadu emo@3$%

10 hours ago, lazybugger said:

what do you want to know? why I'm anti-India?

do you even know India's history and number of promises it broke after begging for princely states and provinces like Madras to join the union?

I don't have a problem with India if it lives up to its initial promise of a federation, with some adjustments for changing times and new economic realities. But that's not the India now. I will hate it. I will talk against it.

I have good reason to. your defenses are rather weak.

Than  you have to hate that person who has given promise ....because of this you cant hatr india... and when you dont open up your reason how can defense myself.......Rather it shows your so weak at your defenses...

10 hours ago, lazybugger said:

your problem is that you don't have a problem with India killing someone in your name, but you'll advise others who have a problem with it. and never ask your India why it is killing them.

If you consider this as compromise to keep a country together, then hating a country is also part of it.

Its up to the country to decide how to react to that hate. Whether to become a fascist state, or listen to those who hate it are the two choices.

I know which one you want your govt to choose. you shouldn't even be talking about 'love'.

Its a rather slipper slope though. Soon ruling govts will treat opposition govts (who act within the guidelines of constitution) as haters too. good luck with your 'love'.

Bad luck with  you on crying on hating  india.....

17 hours ago, lazybugger said:

If you are too cool to bother about all this, keep quiet. just don't egg murderers on, and say you did it for your country.

fcuking pathetic jokes.

Yes we are so cool..thats  y still you are  here...but ur  intolerence is still continuing where as your people is stopped already in india. 

2 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Pichi peon gaadu life antha edustheney untada

Yes bro, konta mandi ante ...nenu ilage vuntanu antaru....adedo jamesbaond laga feel avutaru