Kashmir :(

kakatiya

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

kashmir people :(

Indian govt, and also, Indian people (* :angry:

dont show sympathy on kashmir people...i am sad for the indian army situation there... most of the people in kasmir support pakistan and our army is trying to defend those assholes...

2 minutes ago, lifesucksbad said:

dont show sympathy on kashmir people...i am sad for the indian army situation there... most of the people in kasmir support pakistan and our army is trying to defend those assholes...

I don't support Indian army.

I feel s0rry for kashmir people, and hope they get justice soon.

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I don't support Indian army.

I feel s0rry for kashmir people, and hope they get justice soon.

Justice ante ? Ipatike free ga sagam Kashmir pok ayyindi

Just now, Idassamed said:

Justice ante ? Ipatike free ga sagam Kashmir pok ayyindi

Trying Indian army personnel for human rights abuses.

ending military occupation of Kashmir and giving them right to decide their political future.

Hyderabad oka military cantonment kay janalu feel aythunnaru ga. alantidhi Kashmir lo 1000s unnayi. how should they feel?

40 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

repu India nundi vellipovaali anukuney prathi state ki Kashmir gathi nay.

anukuntey assahyam esthundi India meedha.

sachipo radu ra... 

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Thanks to previous governments useless foreign policy and Kashmir policy...a article 370 Tesidobbitgey Sagan set aitadi..

Next term lo pakka peekutadu 

I like how people here think they own kashmir. and are entitled to it.

lol. you don't. If it ever becomes a part of india through force, it'll be because of lot of spilt blood.

you can wash your hands off that blood, but history will record it as one of the cruelest things done in India's name, if military occupation for 30yrs isn't cruel enough already.

India will join Turkey,Srilanka as a genocide denier, and forever be looked at with suspicion. 

maybe its good for India's long term health as a country. who knows. Its just disgusting to even think about it. and that people may be willing to go through with it. yuck.

The might of Indian state, against random militia, and regular Kashmir people, with barely operational local police force.

India does pick its enemies wisely. Like using a machine guns to swat flies, and breast beat about victory later.

desham antey matti kaadhu manushulu ani dialogue undanta ga.

those manushulu should agree for you to be entitled to their land. you don't automatically become entitled to it, just because you like how it looks in a map.