Mandulu banisa

busstand_bathku

Akkada valla daddy was waiting for him and upon seeing his physical condition, broke down into tears in front of all of us. Literal ga mammalni beg chesadu valla daddy emanna cheyandi meerandaru to get him off this addiction ani, chepthey poye addiction kaadu ani memu kooda emi cheyalemu ani andaru cheppamu athaniki. 

His dad pleaded with him to come back with him to India, but appatike veedu vine stage daatipoyadu. Final ga, valla daddy daggarundi vaadini oka rehabilitation clinic lo vesaru I think he was there for 3-4 months at that time. Valla daddy kooda stayed back although he had a business to take care since he thought he was going to lose his only son. 

After that, last I heard he got out of the drug rehab center and was flown back to India. 

No current whereabouts known about him, and never heard anyone discuss about him either after that day. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• NinduChandurudu

• idibezwada

• vendetta

I have seen many more people get destroyed by addiction to alcohol though way more than addiction to drugs. 

Some of them include my own distant family members. 

3 hours ago, rapchik said:

Ma friend gadu supplier MD lo... One packet pass chesthe 500$ ...Adhi kuda doubt rakunda...Lift at one place..Give at one place %$#$

Dorikithey? 

2 hours ago, vendetta said:

100$ lopu undevi enti

na old roomie teppinchedi vew dh ani 

roomies freinds chalu alvatlu avdaniki

Tiskomani adgedi fun ani  but I never gave a try 

Depends. 

Could be weed, cocaine, heroin, crystal meth, etc

1 hour ago, NinduChandurudu said:

+ Yes. Deniki panikirakunda potaru

Here is the story of my frnd

* He got addicted to cigarattes first, vodka & rum then....weeeed, hookkkah next and finally Lsdd....chaduvu dobbindi...year back padindi..health dobbindi..nidra raadu sarigga...anni marchi pota untadu...shake avutaa nadustadu musallodi laa...vanukutaa untadi appudu appudu...social life 0..vadu intiki ellinaka vadiki dorakaledu ekkada..so just vatikosam vere city maradu edo coaching ki eltunna ani saaku tho...now he has many health problems and no friends

think_ww

LSD aa. LSD is not known to be an addictive drug or have harmful effects. 

There is a spiritual molecule in your pineal gland.. Please activate that and get stoned for life time.. 

These physcedelics just eat your brain by projecting unrealistic world.. 

There is much more to Reality.. Which is called transcendental meditation 

The only genuine drug out there is DMT 

ANCIENT physcedelic drug.. And spiritual... Also called as Iowaska..shamans used to give that in diluted soup form.. For the ultimate pilgrims... 

Now as days sad to see they are making bull of all these things

5 minutes ago, pulibidda said:

There is a spiritual molecule in your pineal gland.. Please activate that and get stoned for life time.. 

ANCIENT physcedelic drug.. And spiritual... Also called as Iowaska..shamans used to give that in diluted soup form.. For the ultimate pilgrims... 

Bro say it properly, it's called Ayahuasca. Not Iowaska 

5 minutes ago, pulibidda said:

They still do, they have Ayahuasca retreats in Bolivia and Peru. 

In fact was planning to go there with a friend, but again there have been a few reports off late about some people dying after drinking this concoction. Not sure what the autopsy report was and if this concoction alone is the reason for that, but my friend is less excited ever since these news reports have come out. 

I would still like to go and experience this personally though. 

7 minutes ago, pulibidda said:

Did you try TM, what's your personal experience like? 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

They still do, they have Ayahuasca retreats in Bolivia and Peru. 

In fact was planning to go there with a friend, but again there have been a few reports off late about some people dying after drinking this concoction. Not sure what the autopsy report was and if this concoction alone is the reason for that, but my friend is less excited ever since these news reports have come out. 

I would still like to go and experience this personally though. 

Great.. Go for it... It's not harmful... It's a life time experience... You can practically forget your false being... And can see the world through new yoyrself