GOT

Peddayana

8 minutes ago, Tyrion_Lannister said:

Yea tywin characterisation baguntadi

cersi is as ruthless as tywin but everyone hates her whereas tywin has got some admirers

I just wanted him killed at the earliest. 

If there were no criminal laws in real life, I'd kill that kind of person first too. hehe..

Just now, lazybugger said:

I just wanted him killed at the earliest. 

If there were no criminal laws in real life, I'd kill that kind of person first too. hehe..

brahmi95.gif?1369300128

6 hours ago, idibezwada said:

Jagan supporters are all the same shiat..i feel like its a western version of our mahabharath.. @3$%

hehehhe, what a hippocracy?

Sr NTR, CBN, lakshmi Parvathi, hari Krishna, Zoo NTR, Balakrishna, Balayya's wife, Bellam konda family...........

Just if you imagine, all of them fit perfectly into the GOT of Andhra and thats what you call TDP.

5 hours ago, worstandhra said:

hehehhe, what a hippocracy?

Sr NTR, CBN, lakshmi Parvathi, hari Krishna, Zoo NTR, Balakrishna, Balayya's wife, Bellam konda family...........

Just if you imagine, all of them fit perfectly into the GOT of Andhra and thats what you call TDP.

Dnt cry dnt cry..plz andi

12 hours ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

Incest relationships tapa got lo ami vundadu 

I repeat a quote from AF DB member:

"If you follow a$$holes, you will only get shi-t in the end".

Why do you follow only that minor incest part. Cant you see the strong characters from Stark family, Tyrion Lannister, screenplay, direction and finally the grandeur of a rich Hollywood movie presented in a TV soap opera?

2 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Dnt cry dnt cry..plz andi

Thanks brother. First time I am getting a respectful response from AFDB member.

6 hours ago, Tyrion_Lannister said:

Yea tywin characterisation baguntadi

cersi is as ruthless as tywin but everyone hates her whereas tywin has got some admirers

Tywinn has admirers because he learned from his father's mistakes, and made sure he doesn't repeat those. Plus he knows the in and out of administration, had a very low opinion of Joffrey always which is why he saw some potential in the quieter Thommen. But deep down, I bet he always knew that Cersei is going to destroy Thommen as well with her own agenda. 

Also, while Tywinn doesn't come across as a loving father to Tyrion he always considered Tyrion as a Lannister first and so worthy of garnering some respect, but Tyrion was the one who disappointed him in the beginning seasons. All in all, I don't think Tywinn every hated Tyrion he just never really considered him capable of raising to the levels he did, but he wouldn't have hated him even if he were alive. 

Which is all the more reason why he wasn't surprised at Tyrion's ultimate rebellion and the fact that he could gain enough clarity to kill him when he shot him in the privy. 

39 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Ee migatha anni sarlu 10gullena..

Yemi chestham bro. Nizaalu maatladithe anthekada.

CBN valla IT companies Microsoft, Amazon India ki vochayi ante correct. Kaani mari ippudu adhe CBN ni chusi Amaravathi ki yendhuku raavatla ani adigithe dengulu.

CBN valla AP lo IT vochindhi ante correct. Mari Karnataka yeBN gaadi valla Bangalore ki IT vochindhi ante dengulu.

Cammode ante dengulu. kammode ante dengulu.

Dheenini batti ** tegulu yevariki vundo ardham avvakapoothe nizam gaane ** tegulu vunnattu.

25 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Tywinn has admirers because he learned from his father's mistakes, and made sure he doesn't repeat those. Plus he knows the in and out of administration, had a very low opinion of Joffrey always which is why he saw some potential in the quieter Thommen. But deep down, I bet he always knew that Cersei is going to destroy Thommen as well with her own agenda. 

Also, while Tywinn doesn't come across as a loving father to Tyrion he always considered Tyrion as a Lannister first and so worthy of garnering some respect, but Tyrion was the one who disappointed him in the beginning seasons. All in all, I don't think Tywinn every hated Tyrion he just never really considered him capable of raising to the levels he did, but he wouldn't have hated him even if he were alive. 

Which is all the more reason why he wasn't surprised at Tyrion's ultimate rebellion and the fact that he could gain enough clarity to kill him when he shot him in the privy. 

Tywinn is basically someone who worked his way to upper level management in a corporation, and who'll ruthlessly serve its interests.

He was not a good father. At best, he was a good sound board for their ideas.

12 minutes ago, worstandhra said:

Yemi chestham bro. Nizaalu maatladithe anthekada.

CBN valla IT companies Microsoft, Amazon India ki vochayi ante correct. Kaani mari ippudu adhe CBN ni chusi Amaravathi ki yendhuku raavatla ani adigithe dengulu.

CBN valla AP lo IT vochindhi ante correct. Mari Karnataka yeBN gaadi valla Bangalore ki IT vochindhi ante dengulu.

Cammode ante dengulu. kammode ante dengulu.

Dheenini batti ** tegulu yevariki vundo ardham avvakapoothe nizam gaane ** tegulu vunnattu.

Waste vayya nuvvu bathakada andartho inni 10gullu tintu..@~`

2 hours ago, idibezwada said:

Waste vayya nuvvu bathakada andartho inni 10gullu tintu..@~`

Adhi kaadu raa abbai..

Ikkada London lo oka Commode batch vundhi. vallu CBN gaadi peeru yethinappudu nenu pette dhengulaki inka bathike vunnaru kada.

Mari nenu bathakadam lo thappenti?

34 minutes ago, Raithu_bidda_ said:

S1 aipoindi up to now winterfell family is far better ee sansa munda kuda escape ayi arya laga velipothe bagundedi 

Inka saana katha undi