Got episode 2 disco (spoiler alert)

Tyrion_Lannister

7 minutes ago, MaximBady said:

Emooo man Ellaria Sand (Indira Varma) character ni champee scene aithee chupatalee. Eee sand aunty ni kudaa Yara Greyjoy lagaa cersei dagarekii door delivery chesthaduu emoo aaa Euron gaduu.

sandy aunty lite anukunta.. only hopes on the Younger sand...

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• MaximBady

• Royalprince

• argadorn

3 minutes ago, Royalprince said:

inka Arya valla upayogam ledu done deal emo anukunna... kani ee season loni 3 scenes lo 2 scenes goosebumps... nymeria kanipinchinapudu keka... kani not sure what kind of role arya plays.. whitewalkers gurinchi teledu.. cersi ni anta easy ga arya tho champincharu atleast war jaragali.arya emo not a teamplayer.

Eppatii nunchii team spirit nerchukuntadhii emoo Arya. Winterfell ki return journey start chesindhii kadhaa.

4 minutes ago, Royalprince said:

inka Arya valla upayogam ledu done deal emo anukunna... kani ee season loni 3 scenes lo 2 scenes goosebumps... nymeria kanipinchinapudu keka... kani not sure what kind of role arya plays.. whitewalkers gurinchi teledu.. cersi ni anta easy ga arya tho champincharu atleast war jaragali.arya emo not a teamplayer.

But I want cersi to be killed by arya

or by jaime apud kingslayer tho patu queenslayer kuda aytadu

12 minutes ago, MaximBady said:

Emooo man Ellaria Sand (Indira Varma) character ni champee scene aithee chupatalee. Eee sand aunty ni kudaa Yara Greyjoy lagaa cersei dagarekii door delivery chesthaduu emoo aaa Euron gaduu.

Sandsnake queen, daughter and Yara all 3 will be presented to Cersei as gifts. 

Euron will be marrying Cersei. 

Euron is the one to watch out for this season. 

8 minutes ago, MaximBady said:

Egjactly !!!  Nenuu inkaa Theon gadiii mundhuu lesbo tease episode untadhemoo anukunnaa.

If u noticed, Yara ki appudee Ellaria Sand (Indira Varma) meedhaa affection kudaa start ayipothadhii, andhukee stay here anii dhanii molaakiii kushopedthadhiii.

Wrong, she knows that Euron attack chesthadu plus he will want to kidnap the sandsnakes to present before Cersei, so she can't afford losing such a huge ally anduke. It's not out of affection, it's to maintain her own power in front of Danaerys. 

Just now, Tyrion_Lannister said:

Now with R + L = J theory resolved, Jaime becoming Queenslayer is the most fofular fan theory that's been doing rounds.

Monnaa WatchMojo vaduu first episode lonii Map scene nunchii ee theory kudaa frame chesaduu edhoo finger & neck anii.

3 minutes ago, Tyrion_Lannister said:

Neither of them will kill Cersei. 

Just now, MaximBady said:

Now with R + L = J theory resolved, Jaime becoming Queenslayer is the most fofular fan theory that's been doing rounds.

Monnaa WatchMojo vaduu first episode lonii Map scene nunchii ee theory kudaa frame chesaduu edhoo finger & neck anii.

Jaime will never kill Cersei

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Wrong, she knows that Euron attack chesthadu plus he will want to kidnap the sandsnakes to present before Cersei, so she can't afford losing such a huge ally anduke. It's not out of affection, it's to maintain her own power in front of Danaerys. 

vokkayyy vuncle. Aaa Yara fafaa kii lesbo fichhii kadhaa alaa protecting emo anukunnaaa.

I don't think Yara anticipated this attack from her vuncle.

Just now, MaximBady said:

vokkayyy vuncle. Aaa Yara fafaa kii lesbo fichhii kadhaa alaa protecting emo anukunnaaa.

I don't think Yara anticipated this attack from her vuncle.

No one did. Anduke ga Euron will be central character of season 7. 

Euron is the ultimate villain. 

4 minutes ago, Tyrion_Lannister said:

Cersi daggara wildfire undunte.i would have assumed the possibility that jamie will kill her in the last moment whne she thinks of blowingup kings landing..

my guess given strong women cersi is.. she will go for suicide when she feels its done deal.

Just now, Royalprince said:

Cersi daggara wildfire undunte.i would have assumed the possibility that jamie will kill her in the last moment whne she thinks of blowingup kings landing..

my guess given strong women cersi is.. she will go for suicide when she feels its done deal.

The Mountain will be killed by the Hound. 

Cersei's death will come at the hands of Sansa. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

The Mountain will be killed by the Hound. 

Cersei's death will come at the hands of Sansa. 

Clegane Bowl mathramm pakkaa untadhiii emoo.