Got episode 2 disco (spoiler alert)

Tyrion_Lannister

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

But Theon will go to Yara's rescue. 

Theon gaduu malli Dany dagarakii poyii matter seppi, Danny King's Landing midhaa attack chesinappuduu pakkanaa undadamm kantee emm pekaduuu emoo anii prediction.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• MaximBady

• Royalprince

• argadorn

i was expecting Jon vs dany for the final... dany becoming antagonist after winning south wants north. Jon who is king in the north refusing to give in..i would have been intresting to see danys transformation from protagonist to antagonist ... kind of disappoinment that it will have less chance now..

Just now, argadorn said:

little finger uncle sansa ni emi chestahdo daridrudu,.... edemo pongu medha undhi vademo asha ga chusthunadu ....

Thalli aaa taruvathaa pillaa, Sansaa kii daughter pudithee aa papa midhaa kudaa baelish gadiii kannuu untadhiii. damn

6 minutes ago, MaximBady said:

Faffamm Theon Greyjoy, Ramsey gaduu sesinaa torture ki he can't come out of his "Reek"y days.

Somewhat. But I also think Theon saw that he had no chance against his uncle, and he would rather go and rescue Yara after gaining enough power than to go against his uncle right now and get himself killed as well as losing Yara in the process. 

Just now, MaximBady said:

Thalli aaa taruvathaa pillaa, Sansaa kii daughter pudithee aa papa midhaa kudaa baelish gadiii kannuu untadhiii. damn

luckily ramsey gadi valla sansa pregnant kaledhu 

2 minutes ago, argadorn said:

little finger uncle sansa ni emi chestahdo daridrudu,.... edemo pongu medha undhi vademo asha ga chusthunadu ....

Sansa will gladly do anything with the little finger. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Somewhat. But I also think Theon saw that he had no chance against his uncle, and he would rather go and rescue Yara after gaining enough power than to go against his uncle right now and get himself killed as well as losing Yara in the process. 

+100

3 minutes ago, Royalprince said:

i was expecting Jon vs dany for the final... dany becoming antagonist after winning south wants north. Jon who is king in the north refusing to give in..i would have been intresting to see danys transformation from protagonist to antagonist ... kind of disappoinment that it will have less chance now..

Danaerys won't survive till the end, even with her dragons. 

Jon snow will be left as the only king of the North. But I think Arya will outlive them all. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Sansa will gladly do anything with the little finger. 

endhuku chestahdhi ....thu denama fox fellow vadini chusina cbn chusinattu anipisthadhi ...athyasha fellow...

5 minutes ago, MaximBady said:

Clegane Bowl mathramm pakkaa untadhiii emoo.

clegane bowl jaragalante mountain north nunchi south ki ravali.. right now his concentration is on whitewalkers. so huge twist ravali.. given the number of episodes left its toomuch work ani naa opinion. mountain will fall may be to arya/ younger sand.