Question on Quora - Is it better to move to Canada as a Permanent Resident instead of staying in US on H1B?

tennisluvr

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• kevinUsa

• Quickgun_murugan

• Duke999

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Duke999 said:

good luck man!

ITA doc submission appudu  police certificate submit cheyala? if yes us di 12-14 weeks padutundi timeline. na friend ki 45 days lope vachindi lucky ga..

so em docs pending lo unayi.. ipudu 90days or 60 days deadline for doc submisson.

Yes I am waiting for my police clearance certificate from FBI now. I have been waiting for 45 days now, but ee madhya 60 days minimum antunnaru so choodali eppatiki osthundo. 

I have 80 days to send my docs so should be okay. Indian consulate ki poyi Indian police clearance certificate okati teesukovali, need to drive to Wash DC for that sometime soon. 90 days deadline for submission, if you can't submit all your docs within that time oka letter rasi chepthey they will give you extension ani vinna. 

Plus need to get the health check done as well. 

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes I am waiting for my police clearance certificate from FBI now. I have been waiting for 45 days now, but ee madhya 60 days minimum antunnaru so choodali eppatiki osthundo. 

I have 80 days to send my docs so should be okay. Indian consulate ki poyi Indian police clearance certificate okati teesukovali, need to drive to Wash DC for that sometime soon. 90 days deadline for submission, if you can't submit all your docs within that time oka letter rasi chepthey they will give you extension ani vinna. 

Plus need to get the health check done as well. 

r u sure indian consulate lo tisukunte saripotada??

india nunchi compulsory kaada?

On August 14, 2017 at 8:21 AM, tennisluvr said:

Both Cheyincha. WES evaluation ayina one day ki profile create chesa website lo, next day draw ayyindi got ITA same day. So 3 days lo ayipoyindi. 

CRS points 458

@tennisluvr 

bro what is your profile can you pm me? Nenu express entry lo na profile enter chesthe eppudu 400 kuda reach avvatledu. Konchem nee profile pm cheyagalava? Like toefl, academics. I have ms in usa with almost 7 years job experience and married. Wes evaluation cheyinchaledu nenu inka. Idi apply chesaka cheyinchala? Just 450 reach avvadaniki basic criteria enti?

Thank you

24 minutes ago, cnugadu said:

@tennisluvr 

bro what is your profile can you pm me? Nenu express entry lo na profile enter chesthe eppudu 400 kuda reach avvatledu. Konchem nee profile pm cheyagalava? Like toefl, academics. I have ms in usa with almost 7 years job experience and married. Wes evaluation cheyinchaledu nenu inka. Idi apply chesaka cheyinchala? Just 450 reach avvadaniki basic criteria enti?

Thank you

Profile: 

Work exp: 8 years

IELTS: 8.5(all modules 8.5)

Master's in US, Bachelor's in India. 

You can get the WES evaluation done anytime, even before you take your IELTS. WES evaluation stays good for 2 years from the time it's done so if you submit your profile before that you should be good. Or you can wait till you finish your IELTS and get your WES evaluation done, but it will delay things as WES evaluation takes atleast a month to complete. 

Your score mainly makes a difference based on your IELTS scores. I think my IELTS pushed my CRS score to 458. If you are unable to get 400 points which you should with a Master's in US and 7 years of work experience, I am assuming it's the IELTS that's the issue. You can fix that, good luck. 

@cnugadu

3 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Profile: 

You can get the WES evaluation done anytime, even before you take your IELTS. WES evaluation stays good for 2 years from the time it's done so if you submit your profile before that you should be good. Or you can wait till you finish your IELTS and get your WES evaluation done, but it will delay things as WES evaluation takes atleast a month to complete. 

Your score mainly makes a difference based on your IELTS scores. I think my IELTS pushed my CRS score to 458. If you are unable to get 400 points which you should with a Master's in US and 7 years of work experience, I am assuming it's the IELTS that's the issue. You can fix that, good luck. 

@cnugadu

Your are correct. Ielts score is making a lot of difference. 8.5 is great score bro. Do you recommend any courses or practice labs for ielts? Nenu eppudu 10 years back toefl rasanu and worked with mostly desi team here in usa so my english language grip is not great. Morever for ielts listening the testing center ptovides speakers instead of headphone and it is big distraction. Any tips to get good score? Apprecite your help

Thanks

3 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Profile: 

@cnugadu

Canada ela untadi bro? manchi place to buy a house  or settle down emaina unda? with decent weather year round?

@tennisluvr