IIT candidate

vendetta

1 hour ago, holycow205 said:

depends on people....IIT lo chadivinantha matrana attitude chupistaru...undermine chesestaru ankotam tappu...

naku telsina vallu chala mandi unnaru...they are really down to earth. One common thing I see among those people is...they always try to do it in straight/ right way..mana laga shortcuts or easy ways endko istapadaru. Analysis, general knowledge, reasoning baguntadi ani na feeling vallatoh ekva matladaka...

Avnu cruel panulu , ethicless panulu vatillo kudA chala Telivi straightforwardness vadtaru

teliviga manupulations kudA 

am not talking about career 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vendetta

• lazybugger

• Batman_fan

• Unityunity

1 minute ago, vendetta said:

Avnu cruel panulu , ethicless panulu vatillo kudA chala Telivi straightforwardness vadtaru

teliviga manupulations kudA 

am not talking about career 

Yeah, as I said....it depends...andaru same undaru kada...

2 minutes ago, holycow205 said:

Yeah, as I said....it depends...andaru same undaru kada...

I know a IIT drop out , adoka type mind 

parents Iddaru well known doctors , 2 nd year lo vadilesadu college enduku ante not intrested anta

now he is super rich and dark web Ki working 

but helping lo first untadu freinds Ki 

2 minutes ago, vendetta said:

parents Iddaru well known doctors , 2 nd year lo vadilesadu college enduku ante not intrested anta

I understand...movie lo chupichnattu untaru kontha mandi...due to their past or background...

few will be sooo  dedicated....few are totally spoilt..

I know one guy...he never studies...other activities chala ekva....only exam inko few hours unna mundu book patkuntadu...

math problems...exam lone first time solve chestadu...going into very basics...andaru shock ayye vallu...vadi way chusi...

alanti vadu..ammai enkala padi..edo career padu cheskuni...dropout ayyadu...due to lack of attendance..

tarvata vadu ededo chillar gang toh tirgi...anni padu alvatlu nerchkunnadu...

But everyone thinks...some day he will be in a better position for sure ani...vadi talent alantidi..

9 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Studied with a couple. Both are assholes.

10th classmates unnaru but they r nice ,chala down to earth abbayi soft cunning tappudu veshalu levu

but ikdaki move ayyaka oka rakshasa attitude IITian ni chusanu chala mean selfish ammayla pichi diversion master

1 hour ago, vendetta said:

Dark web ?

1 hour ago, vendetta said:

rofllllestttttt

The way I see it - you hate this IIT guy for whatever reason. You wanted to justify your hatred against this guy and in the process you generalized and tried to get similar answers so that you can feel better. Truth is most of the IITians are hard working, and talented. Not just those guys, we always see anyone who is superior to us as egotistical and rude. It is just our jealousy in the form of hatred. 

30 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

The way I see it - you hate this IIT guy for whatever reason. You wanted to justify your hatred against this guy and in the process you generalized and tried to get similar answers so that you can feel better. Truth is most of the IITians are hard working, and talented. Not just those guys, we always see anyone who is superior to us as egotistical and rude. It is just our jealousy in the form of hatred. 

Chala happy feel avtadi e post chuste aa womanizer

hardworker Adi Nenu opkunta but ethics kuda undali

ante hardworking and talented in profession ani ditch chestara

inkem veshalesina hard worker and talented in his job n studies ani granted tiskuntama tokkalo logic

4 minutes ago, vendetta said:

inkem veshalesina hard worker and talented in his job n studies ani granted tiskuntama tokkalo logic

Okay. seems like your target is just this guy. You can call him whatever you want. I am talking about IITians in general. 

50 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

the world needs more rude people. too many dumbfcuk normals who make it impossible to have a conversation with, without losing half the neurons in our head. Its just frustrating when people mistake your every statement as imposing your view on others.

certainly this db needs more rude people. rude and smart, not the current assholes.

18 minutes ago, vendetta said:

why is womanizing wrong? rape is wrong.

some women want to be wooed, flirted with, made love to, without any attachments.

if you told him that you like attachments, and he still went ahead with you, he probably learnt from his mistake. Now you should learn from yours too :)