• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vendetta

• lazybugger

• Batman_fan

• Unityunity

7 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Naku Ade ardam ayndi  ela ante Ade batch vastadi they even feel low to introduce the person whomever with them .girl freinds enduku undaru? Unte asalu undaru leda 100's untaru, veellu work goal settings Ki tappa human values Ki relationships ki value ivvaru Adi calculated too much calculated

ikda kontamandi ela unnarante IIT ayte chalu vadu em chesina correct ani

people are evil. people expect too much and give too little back.

paapam because of the system, they are stuck working in a stupid MNC. And they have to play this idiotic game.

koncham kanikaram choopinchu. paapam.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

vadiley paapam. humans ki values ela istharu.

just imagine vaalla situation. they are among really dumb people. Vallu em cheppina tappai pothundi. Its easier to focus on work, and  have relationships away from office, among their equals.

some of them can use that to their advantage and exploit the dumb people. Others just want to be left alone.

gfs are overrated anyway.

Avnu telivitetalu ankuntadu chetta vedava

em bagupadadu

18 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Naku Ade ardam ayndi  ela ante Ade batch vastadi they even feel low to introduce the person whomever with them .girl freinds enduku undaru? Unte asalu undaru leda 100's untaru, veellu work goal settings Ki tappa human values Ki relationships ki value ivvaru Adi calculated too much calculated

abbo..chala scene chestunav ga

IITians ni ala antey....job kosam enni darulu ayina tokke rakam gurinchi em cheptav....at least IITians are sincere in whatever they do

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

oh. you are being playful aa. you have a crush on him or something?

vammo anta ledu I just know and I know how mean and selfish ,am not comparing with him but chala low  standards chusanu 

paina evaro mention chesinattu oka group untundi anta Inka pedda product based working vallu untaru vallu tagi padipoina leda Edo loss jargina first untadu help cheydaniki Adi swartham Inka rest all manipulating,exploiting untay

4 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

abbo..chala scene chestunav ga

IITians ni ala antey....job kosam enni darulu ayina tokke rakam gurinchi em cheptav....at least they are sincere in whatever they do

Ikda matter jobs kadu and career kadu 

jobs matter lo I too won't encourage short cuts and I didnt find any short cut like most of the people

adda darulu tokkedi vere topic

sincere job matter lo I too agree ,am not generalizing but evil coming to relationships 

13 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

people are evil. people expect too much and give too little back.

paapam because of the system, they are stuck working in a stupid MNC. And they have to play this idiotic game.

koncham kanikaram choopinchu. paapam.

Emole Naku Ade anpinchindi

22 minutes ago, vendetta said:

yup..true..human values picha lite...

Okati true job or crime

crime ayna perfect planning and execution untundi and escape kadam kudA perfect ga untundi baytaki good n decent originality kontamandi dagre baytaku vastundi

8 minutes ago, vendetta said:

jobs matter lo I too won't encourage short cuts and I didnt find any short cut like most of the people

sincere job matter lo I too agree ,am not generalizing but evil coming to relationships 

mari relationships ani mention chyochu kada..na lanti valu doram ga vunde valu ne thread ki

12 minutes ago, vendetta said:

relationships will always form between equals. anything else is a hierarchy.

it'll leave one or both of them feeling bad, if the expectations aren't right.

Just now, lazybugger said:

I'm saying everybody is evil. especially non-IIT people.

IIT people are far better.

Lol 

educated and intelligent evil 

2 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

mari relationships ani mention chyochu kada..na lanti valu doram ga vunde valu ne thread ki

@Batman_fan

TS vese threads telusu ga okate topic meeda untayi, adi telisi kooda ala adugutavemayya ramaiah.