Ey ooru Ki move ayite manchidi - Raleigh or Austin??

Dippam

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I have been to Austin, and went hiking around Mt Bonnell plus kayaking in some of the lakes around town. I am not saying Austin is a bad place, it's perhaps the best Texas has to offer as you said it's just not for me. I have been to Galveston beach which is the closest to Austin I think and found it dirty and not so appealing. 

I kinda disagree about MidWest states being more beautiful and happening than cities in NC, although Midwest is a fairly huge area and it depends on what you are referring to specifically here. 

Regarding the universities, it does make sense to have more options if your kids were to try to attain scholarships when they want to go to college. What's the guarantee that they would get a scholarship if there's only one choice at hand, and the demand for the few scholarships for that one university would be huge consequently. Higher education is not even a close comparison. 

Raleigh >>>>> Austin in that regard. 

How about Charlotte? What would be great pay there?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• chittimallu2

• Dippam

• Batman_fan

Just now, Batman_fan said:

How about Charlotte? What would be great pay there?

They have also started selling "East facing homes" in Charlotte now a days. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

120k - 130k is good enough here. 

They have also started selling "East facing homes" in Charlotte now a days. 

okay, cool. 

1 hour ago, Dippam said:

other parameters:

single income family

$85k.

wife - electronics background.

Mr. Dippam..Nothing above matters man. See where you have good friends and go. You will enjoy life. Rest all is almost same sh*t  where ever you move.. %$#$

2 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

That's just one example. Plus it's beautiful to those that explore outdoors, weekend motham intlo koorchune vallaki maybe that doesn't apply. I didn't mean you in particular, just saying generally. 

I love exploring outdoors on the weekends so a flat, hot place is boring to me. That said, Austin might be better than most other places in Texas. 

aithe hiking or sitting at home antav... there is nothing in between to you maybe... hiking is boring as fcuk to me, dont see a point of it at all. Austin lo chala unnai, its just that you dont know since you never lived there. Vising a place doesn't give you an idea of what all it has. Austin is called live music capital of the world and its a total hipster town with something happening every single day, tons of food, arts and music events round the year. 

EDIT: My above post doesnt mean there is nothing in austin naturally, its just that im not interested in them Im not pointing them out. Google dripping springs, fredericksburg and hamilton pool if you want more apart from the typical mount bonnell, lake travis and Zilker park. I couldnt be arsed to go to those places ofcourse, im not zoo from janatha garage. Would rather play something or attend and event.

10 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

aithe hiking or sitting at home antav... there is nothing in between to you maybe... hiking is boring as fcuk to me, dont see a point of it at all. Austin lo chala unnai, its just that you dont know since you never lived there. Vising a place doesn't give you an idea of what all it has. Austin is called live music capital of the world and its a total hipster town with something happening every single day, tons of food, arts and music events round the year. 

Lol again you are taking one example I have given and trying to make a statement out of it. All that you have mentioned are also present in other cities, and I am very well aware of Austin being the live music capital of the world. I myself have been to a few when I was there, and I have visited Austin more than once to get an idea of the city. 

That said, I don't particularly enjoy sipping a drink and listening to live music every weekend, maybe some weekends but not every weekend. And for someone that loves camping/hiking and other such activities(which are boring as fcuk to some), Austin is a major dampener. 

Lol again you are taking one example I have given and trying to make a statement out of it. All that you have mentioned are also present in other cities, and I am very well aware of Austin being the live music capital of the world. I myself have been to a few when I was there, and I have visited Austin more than once to get an idea of the city. 

That said, I don't particularly enjoy sipping a drink and listening to live music every weekend, maybe some weekends but not every weekend. And for someone that loves camping/hiking and other such activities(which are boring as fcuk to some), Austin is a major dampener. 

TS ki em kavalo adi theeskuntadu le

Just now, tennisluvr said:

I think I prefer San Antonio over Austin personally. 

not much difference renditiki... they both are 80 miles apart, one hour drive on a 85 mph limit freeway and that whole area is called texas hill country. SA is more old school kind of town with latinos and austin is more liberal and a hipster town 

On 7/27/2017 at 10:45 AM, AFDBAbhimanini said:

Mr. Dippam..Nothing above matters man. See where you have good friends and go. You will enjoy life. Rest all is almost same sh*t  where ever you move.. %$#$

+1