[UPDATE]: Grinding sound from new car while applying brakes slowly .........:(

Sidhu...Sidhaarth Roy

2 minutes ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

New vehicles ki common konni sarlu

apply hard brakes 3-4 times and let the car break in for about 2k miles

appatiki potadi... appudu ki pokapote then dealer ki tesukuvellu

its with new brake pads and rotore

anthye antava baa ? 

common problem bro.... ah brake pads ni set cheyyali nuvvu..... epudaina khaali road ki teeskelli
60 - 0 mph brakes kottu.... hard brakes

Do it oka 5 times ala..... accelerate to 60 and then brake to stop....

potundhi tarvaata

morning car start chestunappudu osthey common. But throughout the day ostundhi alaagey antey

you can go to the dealer and get it taken care of.....within a certain time, you will be able to return the car to the dealer

14 days or 1 month anukunta ah time

dhamki ivvu dealer ki.. not satisfied with the car ani

if its grinding sound then looks like an issue...

if its squeaking noise...or if you notice a burning smell after you brake hard its common as the new pads are getting adjusted...

one thing about economical cars like civic and honda's....service and parts cheap ani cheppi ilanti issues warranty period daatina varaku unchithe its will cost almost 5000-10000 in repairs for the life of the car....

premium cars are expensive but wont give so many issues as these economical cars...IMO

Dealer gaadiki choopinchina. manchiga check chesadu. He said this sound is quiet common with metallic brake brake pads. I've a mileage of 56Miles on my car and he asked me to drive 50 more the sound will go off its own. He also said he cut a small piece of metal from brakes to reduce the sound and now when I drove back to office I feel and hear less sound than before. If the sound bothers me even after riding more than 100 Miles then he said to bring it back and will take care of it. ^^^^^^