career crisis

nightcrawler

4 hours ago, Peddayana said:

very wrong , I typically see 10 developers and 1 or two BA per team , who do you think will be laid off first?

It's not about the numbers but about the tasks that can be automated easily , I personally don't think development related tasks are easy to automate 

3 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

It's not about the numbers but about the tasks that can be automated easily , I personally don't think development related tasks are easy to automate 

lot of dev tasks are already automated or far too simple for anyone to learn in less than 30 days , they are not obviously safe  , l work on all kinds of tasks , dev can be learnt in 6 months , business knowledge takes forever..but even then no one is safe if they really want to drop an entire team...

Most of the developers I have seen don't create something new , they just copy an existing service and customize it to their new requirement 

9 hours ago, nightcrawler said:

naku coding radhu, oka desi company ki fulltime chestunna full torcher , no pay rise,

oka coding leni , decent billing vache Edina course unte chepandi...

unix admin cloud admin etc

16 hours ago, nightcrawler said:

anshuke kada thread vesa bro, 8000 post lu vesav neku mathi M *** ledha

okkasariga punch asundu ga..GIF