• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pulibidda

• vendetta

• Bhai

• xxxmen

Top Posters In This Topic

Till I got married everything was happy ,cool .marriage changed my life na chetullo lekunda aypoyindi.the day I got sepererated from him was the day I started seeing the world  and life that was from July 28,2016 that was day I met @icecreamZand was very happy till mar 2017 and then got disturbed due to @icecreamZ then again trying to forget past and trying to be happy

2 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Till I got married everything was happy ,cool .marriage changed my life na chetullo lekunda aypoyindi.the day I got sepererated from him was the day I started seeing the world  and life that was from July 28,2016 and was very happy till mar 2017 and then got disturbed due to @icecreamZ then again trying to forget past and trying to be happy

pillalaki explain cheyyi aunty enduku disturb ayyavo... 

7 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Till I got married everything was happy ,cool .marriage changed my life na chetullo lekunda aypoyindi.the day I got sepererated from him was the day I started seeing the world  and life that was from July 28,2016 and was very happy till mar 2017 and then got disturbed due to @icecreamZ then again trying to forget past and trying to be happy

Because of himacream..tell only himacream part na..

5 minutes ago, vendetta said:

wow..great...hope happiness is always within yourself...you just can search for it..you cant reach it..

its human nature..people always crave for unfullfilled desire..if they get satisfied..another one comes out of it

43 minutes ago, pulibidda said:

baga happy ga eppudu untaru and unnaru?

baga sad ga eppudu untaru and unnaru?

Most happiness- kottukoneppudu climax lo

sad- kaaragane 

1 minute ago, pulibidda said:

wow..great...hope happiness is always within yourself...you just can search for it..you cant reach it..

its human nature..people always crave for unfullfilled desire..if they get satisfied..another one comes out of it

Agreed bro

am not here to get exploited by intelligent evil .