• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pulibidda

• vendetta

• Bhai

• xxxmen

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Till I got married everything was happy ,cool .marriage changed my life na chetullo lekunda aypoyindi.the day I got sepererated from him was the day I started seeing the world  and life that was from July 28,2016 and was very happy till mar 2017 and then got disturbed due to @icecreamZ then again trying to forget past and trying to be happy

disturbed due to icefruit aa @3$%

41 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Till I got married everything was happy ,cool .marriage changed my life na chetullo lekunda aypoyindi.the day I got sepererated from him was the day I started seeing the world  and life that was from July 28,2016 that was day I met @icecreamZand was very happy till mar 2017 and then got disturbed due to @icecreamZ then again trying to forget past and trying to be happy

Divorced aa...? !Q

You must be the freaking happiest person... after a horrific phase, you don't complain on anything else... freedom is the happiest thing in the entire world

ee icecream lu bajji lu picha lite... @3$%

21 minutes ago, Tyrion_Lannister said:

most happy- student visa approve aynapudu and gf proposal accept chesinapudu

sad ante daily edo oka vishayam lo avtune unta

ee vishyam lo

sitting, 10getapudu, work place lo praises, good times with famly and friends..  and edian game(cricket etc ) lo baga form lo unapudu happy ga unta...... sadness anedi cheppalem bro.. deniki mood off avuddo

3 minutes ago, RangasthalamRasikudu said:

sitting, 10getapudu, work place lo praises, good times with famly and friends..  and edian game(cricket etc ) lo baga form lo unapudu happy ga unta...... sadness anedi cheppalem bro.. deniki mood off avuddo

perfect human life

1 hour ago, Feelingbad said:

Divorced aa...? !Q

You must be the freaking happiest person... after a horrific phase, you don't complain on anything else... freedom is the happiest thing in the entire world

ee icecream lu bajji lu picha lite... @3$%

Yup chala chala happy 

ipatiki 1 year ayndi vadilesi and no regrets , fresh breath happiness life started loving life

chala happy but 23 dagra agipoya em telidu konni years bayta world so telsukodam nerchukodam inta time patindi,yup na roommates anetollu anta ascharyam ga chustunav anni enjoy chestunav ani 

but ilantapde men try to take advantage ani kudA telsindi but still self respect champukuni digajarlenu ala chuste oorkonu

4 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Yup chala chala happy 

ipatiki 1 year ayndi vadilesi and no regrets , fresh breath happiness life started loving life

chala happy but 23 dagra agipoya em telidu konni years bayta world so telsukodam nerchukodam inta time patindi,yup na roommates anetollu anta ascharyam ga chustunav anni enjoy chestunav ani 

but ilantapde men try to take advantage ani kudA telsindi but still self respect champukuni digajarlenu ala chuste oorkonu

1 free advice - Men always try to take advantage. 

My roomate ki Nov lo pelli set ayyindhi currently he is goking a divorced aunty in company chudali yemouthundhoo

single ga unna pori antey andharu gokestharu 

12 minutes ago, kiladi bullodu said:

1 free advice - Men always try to take advantage. 

My roomate ki Nov lo pelli set ayyindhi currently he is goking a divorced aunty in company chudali yemouthundhoo

single ga unna pori antey andharu gokestharu 

Thanks universal truth chepinanduku

3 hours ago, Sanathnagar_Satthi said:

Google lo strip meaning in telugu ante స్ట్రిప్ క్లబ్ ani vachindi....Ardha nangna shrungara nruthya shala ankunta

depends if u go to full nude or semi nude