Amex 100000 points unnayi..

Pumpuhaar

12 minutes ago, Pumpuhaar said:

how do I utilize them...chaala companies only giving $500 to $700 value paniki raanivi anni $1000 istunayi..

http://amzn.to/2vYwzme

Use Membership Rewards Points at Amazon.com

Shop with Points at Amazon.com is a fast and convenient way to use Membership Rewards points for products at Amazon.com.

Benefits of Shop with Points

It's flexible: Use as many or as few points as you want. You can choose to use Membership Rewards points for part of your order and have the remaining balance charged to your Card.
It's convenient: Use Membership Rewards points for electronics, movies, books, and more - millions of eligible products sold on Amazon.com.
It's easy: Your Membership Rewards program account will be linked to your Amazon.com account.

Redeeming membership rewards for cashback, giftcards, amazon etc yields very less value. 

Transferring to airlines yields the max value. 

1000K points are worth at least $1250.

I've gotten much more value by transferring to Singapore airlines, Cathay Pacific, etc. 

Nee exact needs ento chepte I will be able to suggest. Redeeming for cards just kills the deal. 

23 minutes ago, luckyj1 said:

http://amzn.to/2vYwzme

Use Membership Rewards Points at Amazon.com

Shop with Points at Amazon.com is a fast and convenient way to use Membership Rewards points for products at Amazon.com.

Benefits of Shop with Points

It's flexible: Use as many or as few points as you want. You can choose to use Membership Rewards points for part of your order and have the remaining balance charged to your Card.
It's convenient: Use Membership Rewards points for electronics, movies, books, and more - millions of eligible products sold on Amazon.com.
It's easy: Your Membership Rewards program account will be linked to your Amazon.com account.

thanks raaja kaani veedu kooda $700 worth points a istunaadu daridrudu

17 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Redeeming membership rewards for cashback, giftcards, amazon etc yields very less value. 

Transferring to airlines yields the max value. 

1000K points are worth at least $1250.

I've gotten much more value by transferring to Singapore airlines, Cathay Pacific, etc. 

Nee exact needs ento chepte I will be able to suggest. Redeeming for cards just kills the deal. 

aa airline book chesav bhayya...naaku delta undi but vaadu only $700 worth a istunaadu but anyways na needs main ga airline for vacation, grocery, shopping clothes..

32 minutes ago, Pumpuhaar said:

aa airline book chesav bhayya...naaku delta undi but vaadu only $700 worth a istunaadu but anyways na needs main ga airline for vacation, grocery, shopping clothes..

Nenu airline ki transfer chesi award charts use chesi book chesta. 

Daaniki kaasta knowledge kavali,pedda science emi kaadu. You may have to read a bit but not much. 

I transferred to ANA, Cathay, SQ, British in the past. 

Emanna specific questions unte let me know or PM me.