Coinbase alternative

pisinari

Guys Coinbase looks like they dont support Bitcoins after July 31st if UAHF and UASF takes place, what are the alternatives? Is it better to sell them now or can we transfer to another wallet which supports it?

10 minutes ago, pisinari said:

Guys Coinbase looks like they dont support Bitcoins after July 31st if UAHF and UASF takes place, what are the alternatives? Is it better to sell them now or can we transfer to another wallet which supports it?

NEVER store bitcoins in online wallets or exchanges

Bitcoin is not legal tender in many countries and the exchanges may be shut at any point of time or the owners may flee

I lost 6 btc (@$400 per btc) in Mt.Gox and I saw may exchanges closed down..the latest is btc-e

Use desktop client/core wallet

gp

2 minutes ago, just2deal said:

Bitcoin is not legal tender in many countries and the exchanges may be shut at any point of time or the owners may flee

I lost 6 btc (@$400 per btc) in Mt.Gox and I saw may exchanges closed down..the latest is btc-e

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, just2deal said:

So can we transfer to any other wallet before 31st?

12 minutes ago, just2deal said:

best advice..

ya never trust online exchanges..govts dont give a crap abt them