Old employer is ready to file I-140? What is the advantage?

perugu_annam

Hi Forum,

I left my old employer(desi consultancy) while PERM was pending from USCIS. Now my old employer called me and said my PERM is approved and he is ready to file I-140.

What is the benefit for going with I-140 with old employer?  Another thing is my new employer is also in the process of filing PERM and he doesn't know about all this.

For anyone who is thinking, why old employer is ready to file I-140 when I am not with him is because he is DESI :) 

3 minutes ago, xxxmen said:

Old PD vastundi adi benifit a labor PD enti?

as fresh as 2017 :)

without I-140 PD expires so it is better to file I-140 though I am not with him now??

Thanks

15 minutes ago, perugu_annam said:

as fresh as 2017 :)

without I-140 PD expires so it is better to file I-140 though I am not with him now??

Thanks

free ayite chyinchuko leda lite current emp tho file cheyinchu depends on your H1B validity 

6 minutes ago, xxxmen said:

free ayite chyinchuko leda lite current emp tho file cheyinchu depends on your H1B validity 

Small  clarification bro, if i140 approved with old employer we will get unlimited extentions ( ofcrs project  availability)  if new employer is not filining GC ...we will get unlimited  exrention with old i140 at the new employer...

1 minute ago, Unityunity said:

Small  clarification bro, if i140 approved with old employer we will get unlimited extentions ( ofcrs project  availability)  if new employer is not filining GC ...we will get unlimited  exrention with old i140 at the new employer...

photo-44684.jpg

32 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

I was thinking same but I thought as per the new rule, employee needs to be with employer for 180 days after I-140 approval? Is this right?

1 minute ago, perugu_annam said:

I was thinking same but I thought as per the new rule, employee needs to be with employer for 180 days after I-140 approval? Is this right?

employer cannot revoke after 180 days, there is no rule saying that you need to stay with employer for 140

1 hour ago, perugu_annam said:

Hi Forum,

I left my old employer(desi consultancy) while PERM was pending from USCIS. Now my old employer called me and said my PERM is approved and he is ready to file I-140.

What is the benefit for going with I-140 with old employer?  Another thing is my new employer is also in the process of filing PERM and he doesn't know about all this.

For anyone who is thinking, why old employer is ready to file I-140 when I am not with him is because he is DESI :) 

ekkado theda kodthundi man.. be careful

3 hours ago, perugu_annam said:

Hi Forum,

file with old employer 

• Upvote 1