Car maintanance tips

m0nster

Hi Friends,

Recent ga car tesukunna, I want to know what are all maintenances for both interior and exterior. Please throw some light.

Meru ala maintain chestaru me car ni like new forever vundali ante both interior and exterior.

Thanks.

Just now, m0nster said:

Hi Friends,

Recent ga car tesukunna, I want to know what are all maintenances for both interior and exterior. Please throw some light.

Meru ala maintain chestaru me car ni like new forever vundali ante both interior and exterior.

Thanks.

Maintenance emi vundadu regualr oil changes, tire rotations, cleaning vacuum  ante.

1 minute ago, m0nster said:

Hi Friends,

Thanks.

what car did u buy?

2 minutes ago, m0nster said:

Hi Friends,

Thanks.

Buy interior and exterior protectants 

4 minutes ago, m0nster said:

Hi Friends,

Thanks.

Cosmetic maintenance:

Exterior veelu avuthe hand wash cheyyi. Search youtube videos on how to do. Andulo chuyinche antha products avasaram ledhu. But clean cheyyadaniki use chese cloth important. If possible do this once in a month. Hand wash veelavakapothe use 'touchfree' hand wash.Buy some spray to preserve waxing, coating. Use it after washing car.

Waxing: If possible, wax your car once a year. Google for how to do

Interior: If leather interiors, buy those wipes or spray to clean leather regularly. Dashboard, side parts ki kuuda evo wipes dorukutayi. Use them.

Engine: Change engine oil regularly(recommended by manufacturer) and all other regular schedule maintenance.

5 minutes ago, Hitman said:

Buy FireStone life time Car Rotation+Balancing package. 100 to 150 la untadi. Get rotation done for every 5K miles. @~`

Buy life time Alignment package and ask him to add rotation for free.. 

I personally believe the cars manufactured in 2016 or the cars that are manufactured 5, 6 years ago excluding the hybrid varieties, are easy to maintain except the luxury brands.

you can do your own oil changes .. spark plugs.. break job etc..  and if you have a OBD meter you can even diagnose check engine light and make simple repairs to run it for timebeing.

but cars that are manufactured today and that are being manufactured in years to come might have tough time for a regular consumer to DIY repairs.. which will eventually push the maintenance cost high as he has to completely rely on the mechanic.. who knows even third party mechanic might not be able to do oil job and all have to line up with dealers who are little expensive thus pushing the consumer to use the same car for long period which will eventually risk the car sales itself

1 hour ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Maintenance emi vundadu regualr oil changes, tire rotations, cleaning vacuum  ante.

Any specific cleaning inside car for leather, dash boards etc

2 hours ago, m0nster said:

Hi Friends,

Thanks.

car gurinchi anthaga aalochinchaku man.. there are lot of other things in your life to focus on.... drive safe..