Car maintanance tips

m0nster

8 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

car gurinchi anthaga aalochinchaku man.. there are lot of other things in your life to focus on.... drive safe.. 

*=:

First thing to learn is how to put you spare tire in case of a flat tire. 

A lot of our fellow countrymen don't know how to do that, I understand we have AAA and other coverage which can help us but if you are on some lonely highway at night, it helps to know how to change your spare tire in case of a flat and how to make it fast. 

Plus carry a seat belt cutter, never know when you might get into something that can endanger your life. I bought a seat belt from Amazon for 10 bucks, very very useful tool this thing also has a flash light on one of the ends. 

Just now, ICANWIN said:

I don't maintain it at all..wont get it serviced on time too. It is not in my priority list. 

Congratulations !! Drive safe.

What do you drive ?? 

On 7/27/2017 at 11:58 PM, ICANWIN said:

I don't maintain it at all..wont get it serviced on time too so not eligible to give tips but can wish you.

Congratulations !! Drive safe.

At least get synthetic oil... Otherwise..engine goes to assam

On 7/27/2017 at 1:27 PM, m0nster said:

Hi Friends,

Recent ga car tesukunna, I want to know what are all maintenances for both interior and exterior. Please throw some light.

Meru ala maintain chestaru me car ni like new forever vundali ante both interior and exterior.

Thanks.

giphy.gif

engine oil as per the skedule

wash once in a month atleast, i do it every couple weeks, you dont have to do it manual, just go for automatic.

when washig do thorough vacuum, i take out every small of it...do not put anything on bak seat, any all items you carry all time should be in trunk..use quality wipes, the ones with nice fragnance,,and wipe all over after vacuum.

freshners main thing, not the cheap quality ones, use quality ones, make sure your car interior smell good all the time.

most important do not be hard on your car, and take good care like a baby..good luck!

If you park your car in Sunlight, buy that windshield sun shade. It will protect protect your dashboard, seats and other interiors. Trust me it makes a difference. 

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 10:11 AM, Project_Fi said:

If you park your car in Sunlight, buy that windshield sun shade. It will protect protect your dashboard, seats and other interiors. Trust me it makes a difference. 

front and back both